Chapter 13: Kamen Rider Heiwa Is My Name!

Start from the beginning

Ojiro: Isn't that normal for you, Hagakure?

Sero: I had some elementary schoolers suddenly tell me, "Don't worry about it".

Asui: Don't worry about it!

Sero then started to freak out after hearing Asui saying it.

Badoraku: You don't know how many people talked to me along the way. They swarmed in on me like crazy, man! Like, a light attracting moths.

Kirishima: That's because you're in first place!

Ashido: Remember back then, when you squeezed me with your legs? Ah, that hurts a lot!

Badoraku: Sorry, maybe I should've did something different.

Asui: I'm very glad of you being in first place, Bado.

Badoraku: Ah, it was nothing really.

Then, the door opens up to reveal Aizawa without his bandages anymore.

Aizawa: Morning.

Class A: Good morning!

Asui: Ribbit? Aizawa-sensei, your bandages are all gone. I'm glad.

Aizawa: The old lady went overboard with her treatment on me. Now more importantly, we are having a special hero informatics class today.

Most of the entire class frozen and are thinking of hard lessons coming in.

Class A: (Here it is!)

Kaminari: (What do you mean, "special"? Is it a quiz? I swear it better not... I didn't study anything!)

Kirishima: (I'm bad at laws relating to heroes and stuff like that...)

Aizawa: Today... you'll be coming up with hero names. Got it?

Most of the class got up and cheered for their special hero informatics lesson.

Class A: Finally, we're gonna do something exciting.

Aizawa was easily irritated of his class and silenced them by flashing his eyes red.

Aizawa: This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. Most of these offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation.

Mineta: Adults are so selfish...!

Badoraku: (Well... alright, then.)

Hagakure: So we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, right?

Aizawa: Correct. And here are the totals for those with the offers.

He pulls out a remote and shows the offering results on the board.

Xiong, 4124
Todoroki, 4123
Bakugo, 3556
Tokoyami, 360
Iida, 301
Kaminari, 272
Yaoyorozu, 108
Kirishima, 68
Uraraka, 20
Sero, 14

Aizawa: In other years, it's been more spread out, but all eyes were on these three this year.

Badoraku: (Seriously?!)

Badoraku dies in the inside and leans back with his face in a blank expression, looking down. He was still in first place and he had one more offer ahead of Todoroki.

Kaminari: Gah, there's such a big difference!

Aoyama: Gosh, those pros don't know a good thing when they see one!