"You are leaving?" He asked after eyeing her.

"Shawn as much as I didn't wanna tell you coz you are so cute, I had to tell you" she said.

"What?? that you are leaving?" He asked.

"Yes..but not for now..I'm leaving you forever coz Justin and I sorted out our matters and we are good now" she said directly.

"What?? Are you kidding me" he said in a shock.

"Shawn the truth is that you are too good-looking to leave but sorry I had to do it.. Justin is taking me on date tonight" she told him.

"So you are telling me that you were talking with Justin during all this time which you spend with me..." He said in anger.

"Oh Shawn you didn't like it..did you?..good...now you'll know how it feels like to get rejected by someone"

Shawn did know how it felt like to get rejected already, so her words had no impact on him.

"What are you talking about? You fuckin cheated on me" he spat.

"So did you Shawn. Wasn't you planning to get that Malibu girl behind my back" she told him with a smirk.

"I broke up with you before... don't make things by your own" he retaliated.

"Broke up with me on one call and then blocked my number" Shawn went silent on her words coz he really did that, while she continued " You know Shawn, it's ok now coz I have my revenge just like you did with that girl"

"You are such a bitch...I shouldn't have trusted you" Shawn spat in anger.

"Thanku pretty boy and sorry y'll have to deal with the media coz I'm going on vacations with Justin.." she told him with a wicked smirk while leaving his house.

Shawn mentally cursed himself for telling media that she meant something to him and started throwing things from the kitchen table in anger. His breakfast was just ruined. Finally he settled himself on a couch and started running his fingers into his hair in frustration when he decided to call Brian coz he needed someone to let out all his feelings.

                ..................................

"Oh I think they'll soon announce their engagement" Sofi told Camila as she heard Shawn's red carpet interview on TV. Camila was at her parents home in Malibu. Her album was about to release in couple of months so she decided to take some time off and spent it with her family as Roger told her about her hectic schedule in the upcoming days.

"Yeah, maybe" Camila replied ignoring his intereview and focusing on her laptop. She already knew about what's going on between them but for sake of her own mental health she wasn't paying any attention to Shawn or his relationships. It was true that whenever she heard anything about two of them, it broke her heart but she was trying to be strong and paying attention to more important things in her life.

"Why would you call him and ask him about that?" Sofi suggested.

"What?"

"Yup..I mean you both have worked together and were very close during your collaboration...so you guys should be very good friends"

"It was all professional sofi and we are not anything to each other... friendship is far away." Camila rolled her eyes at sofi.

"You guys are not at good terms?" She asked again. Camila now understood sofi was just trying to investigate her coz she knew there was something between them which they were hiding from everyone.

"You know sofi..you should focus on your studies.." Camila told her with a knowing look to which sofi stopped questioning and switched the channel for her own good.

             ..............................................

Oh, you know how much it hurts
Every time you say you hate me
But when we're makin' love, you make it worth it
Can't believe the places that you take me

There's no use, we were made to break
I know the truth, and it's much too late

You're perfectly wrong for me
And that's why it's so hard to leave
Yeah, you're perfectly wrong for me
Oh, you're perfectly wrong for me

You're perfectly wrong for me
And that's why it's so hard to leave
Yeah, you're perfectly wrong for me

And why can't I quit when you break my heart open
I need you more than I know
And I can't resist when you're up against my skin
I don't wanna let you go

Yeah you're perfectly wrong for me
All the stars in the sky could see
Why you perfectly wrong for me

Shawn finished the song and the hall filled with the applause. He sang the song with so much emotions that everyone was amazed by his performance. It was a private show in Toronto, organised by a charity organisation where he sang his brand new song for the first time before it's release. No one was allowed with a camera inside so he wasn't recorded by anyone. Therefore he took this opportunity to show his vulnerability on stage.

He wasn't feeling well, his heart was such a broken mess. It was actually Brian who suggested him to head back to his hometown so he could meet his friend in person to console him. He didn't wanna leave him in such a situation and also he thought it would be good for his health if he would spent some time away from the limelight. It was his second week there and he was still trying to put his shit together to face his family. He didn't tell them that he was there for a week coz he didn't want to worry them as the misery was visible from his face. So he called Aaliyah and tell her that he'd visit them after two days. He thought that would be enough time to gather himself. He and Brian was in his condo smoking weeds which they often do to relaxe.

"Shawn Mendes!" Shawn said and started laughing.

"Mate.. yes you are Shawn Mendes" Brian told him.

"I know...but it's funny" he said

"You are calling yourself funny" Brian told him with a chuckle.

"Yeah who would've thought that Shawn Mendes would be rejected by the two girls" he laughed again.
"People would've probably thought that guy could get any girl he wants" he continued. "But I didn't get her.." he said the last line full of hurt in his voice. "Am I that bad Brian... where did I go wrong?"he said with tears filled in his eyes.

"You still love her..I knew it" Brian said burrying his face in the smoke.

"It doesn't matter...My pride is all I've got" he said chuckling while a tear trailed down his face.

"I'm sorry" Brian told him.

"It's okay" Shawn said.

                     .............................

I hope you guys like it. Also thank you for reading it lovelies. I'll try to update next chapter soon. PlzZzzzZzzz vote and comment and take care of yourselves❤️