Not knowing what else to do, Amber went back into her bedroom. She decided she would draw on her pad. She didn't have anything else to do, but she was nervous about all the pages in her pad being used. It was almost completely filled, and she wasn't sure Luna would buy her another. She wouldn't allow Joel too, though. He had already done so much for her.

Amber got herself comfortable on her bed and began to draw Eva. She had drawn multiple pictures of everyone she had met in the last few months: Joel, Luna, Eva, Samuel, Hailey, Dave, Asher, and Lucy. She began to draw Eva since she was the first person that had popped into her mind. Most likely the reason being she had just spoke with her.

She had only finished the sketch and outline of Eva when she heard a loud clatter from downstairs. She didn't pay it much attention, until there were loud, stern male voices to follow. She looked up from her pad, although she didn't stand from her position. She listened as they shouted, and a voice which belonged to Luna chimed in. She sounded furious, but more than that, she sounded shocked. Amber then recognized one of the male voices, and that's when she jumped off her bed. What was going on?

A curious Amber ran out of her room. She was sure not to be extremely loud because she didn't want to cause a distraction. She stepped out of her room and peeked over the railing to see the lower level.

Luna stood in the middle of the staircase looking angry as hell. Her hair was down and curled. She wore white skinny jeans with a black blouse. Her feet were covered with long, black boots. Her lips were pulled down into a shocked expression, and her eyes were set on the door.

Amber followed her aunt's eyes to the door. She then found the location of the men's voices. She felt faint once she saw who they were: her dad and Asher.

She had to blink several times as she stared at her father. Was he seriously right there?! He had come! He had actually come to save her! And Asher was with him! Her father looked horrible, though. He wore jeans which were layered in mud and dirt. His once luscious brown locks now sat loosely and limp as they hung around his face. His chest was covered with a dirty white shirt, and he wore obviously worn out tennis shoes around his feet. His face proved he hadn't slept in days as his eyes bore large black circles under them. He also looked like he hand't eaten in days. That, or he had freely and purposely lost weight.

"You think I'd let you get away with this, Luna?!" Her father roared, despite how tired he physically looked.

Amber glanced at Luna for her response. As she did so, she caught her clear, bare arms as if they had never been cut. "I did, actually. You let your wife go so easily," Luna responded as her lips curled up into a wicked smile.

Amber couldn't believe her eyes. Was this actually happening?! She had to be dreaming.

Her father's face turned into an angry scowl. "Where is my wife?!" He shouted in a pitch Amber had never heard him use before.

Amber couldn't take her eyes off her father. Asher stood right next to him with a hard glare. Amber was pleased to know he and Hailey weren't kidding. He was actually on their side!

"Oh, don't you worry about her," Luna seethed as she made her way down the staircase. She didn't stop walking, but she did slow her pace once she reached the bottom. She pointed a finger at Asher. "You," she hissed, "you acted like you were on my side the whole time, you devil. How dare you?"

Amber didn't want to see Asher get hurt. She didn't know how strong he was, but she didn't want to take any chances. She didn't exactly think out her next action, although she supposed half the reason was to cause a distraction. She also wanted her dad to see her.

"Dad!" She shouted loudly from over the railing.

All of their eyes flashed to her, but her eyes were locked on her father. She watched his mouth fall open, then turn into a wide grin.