Chapter 66

Amber was still shaking when she woke up the next morning. She was terribly effected by what Luna had done. Not only the sex, but the pain inflicted on Eva. Amber had to stop this.

As she undressed, she groaned as her pajamas scrapped against a soft spot on her thigh. Curious, she bent over to find a greenish circle on her inner thigh. She pressed a finger against it to test it, but quickly retrieved her hand at the slight pain. It must have been from Luna.

She sighed as she proceeded to pull on her uniform. She didn't know what Luna had done to her leg, but it hurt. She probably bit her as she gave Amber head. Amber recalled the way Luna had made her moan like a slut. Amber felt like a slut. She had cheated on Hailey, and although she had no intention to, she did. She also had no intention to enjoy it either, but she had.

Luna knew how to work her tongue around inside of Amber. That woman knew where and how to touch her to make her shiver. She knew how to make Amber moan loud, and she only heard Luna moan a handful of times during the session. She remembered that smirk Luna held on her lips as she pleased Amber's body.

Amber shook her head violently hopping to shake out the thoughts. She went down to eat breakfast, but couldn't if her life depended on it. She had no appetite. She knew she would have to confess to Hailey what had happened. She had decided last night she would explain it all to her, and she had prepared herself for the chance of Hailey leaving her.

"Let's go, Amber," a smooth voice spoke from behind her. Amber whirled around to find Luna. She kept her eyes down in shame and embarrassment as she abandoned her full, untouched plate. The two headed outside to the car. They didn't speak a word the whole way, and Dark Shadows couldn't come into view any faster. She jumped out of the car and heard Luna drive off from behind her. Amber entered the school which was mostly empty. She huffed to herself and made her way to detention, hoping she wouldn't feel too guilty once she saw Hailey.

***********************

Despite her hopes, Amber felt horrid by second period. She sat in Hailey's class, not being able to think of anything but what she had done. She was forcing herself to tell Hailey after class. She couldn't keep this hidden!

The bell rang and Amber took a deep breath. "Have a good weekend everybody," Hailey sweetly called out as Amber's fellow classmates left.

It was Friday and Amber was honestly dreading the weekend because she would have to be at home with Luna.

Hailey either didn't plan on asking Amber to stay, or saw Amber heading towards her desk so didn't bother. Hailey glanced up at Amber but quickly returned her eyes down as if something was wrong. Everyone was gone by now, and Amber stood before her girlfriend.

She was about to speak up, when Hailey was suddenly on top of her. The woman flung herself on Amber and Amber squealed as she was shoved against a wall. She didn't understand how Hailey had moved so fast, even if she was a vampire.

They stood by the entrance of the door and Hailey kept Amber pinned against the wall. She was panting hungrily and Amber stared at her with wide eyes. What was she doing?!

Hailey crashed her lips down on Amber and kissed her fiercely. The kiss was so rough, it was hard to enjoy. She heard the door shut as Hailey closed it with her free hand, the other busy keeping Amber attached to the wall.

Hailey broke the kiss and chewed on her bottom lip as Amber blinked at her. "I've been craving those lips since last night," she finally explained.

Amber let out a relieved giggle and felt herself blush. Hailey had made her nervous, and it was a relief to know everything was okay... for now, at least.