"Words baby. I need words from you."

"Yes." I squeak out, my hand going in his hair and running my hands through it, the mood in the room suddenly romantic rather than lustful.

It changed the second the cruel smirk came back on his face. He surprised me thoroughly when he backed away, turning and sitting down on the bed as I stood against the door like a fool.

What?

"Strip for me." He stated, jutting his chin in a kingly manner.

My shaking hands tighten around the door handle as his words register, suddenly all courage from earlier gone.

"What?" My voice comes out squeaky and high-pitched as I look at him to burst out laughing and telling me he's kidding. He bloody doesn't.

He cocks an eyebrow, impatiently tapping his foot as he leans forward and rests his elbow on his knees and looking up tantalizingly.

"You," I start, voice pitchy, "Can't be serious."

"Look at me." He stated, spreading his legs, his erection prominent even through his pants, "What does it look like little one?" He asks, looking at me commandingly.

"Regio... I-"

"Strip for me. You've been putting on a show for me all evening. Finish yours so I can start mine." I gulp, holding his eyes for a few moments and then nodding.

Slowly slipping the other strap of the dress, I let it drop, the sound whooshing of the dress falling being the only thing audible in the room. Well, that and my heavy breaths. I stand there, covered barely in a bra and underwear as I feel mortified.

I had been almost naked with him but this just felt different. Way too bold for me. Ducking my head, I play with my fingers, not knowing what more I could do.

"Go on, little one." He commands, my eyes snapping to him, silently pleading at him to stop doing this to me. He does not fucking move.

Shakily, I start to unhook my bra, my fingers playing a wonderful tempo behind me as they reach my back.

This is too much! I keep my eyes down, unhooking one at a time. The bra falls down on the floor, joining my dress as I breath heavily. Arms slam on either side of me almost immediately, trapping me.

"You look angelic my dear. No need to be shy. You're so fucking perfect. Why ever would you be so nervous?" He murmured, his lips hovering over me as I look up.

"Please don't make me do this again. It's so freaking nerve wrecking." I mutter, enjoying the soft laugh he gave.

"No promises, but for now," He yanks my underwear down that very moment, my gasp so loud that I was sure people outside would've heard it as I move my hand to cover myself. He slams my hands above me, raising an eyebrow at me as he picks my leg up and wraps it around his.

"My turn. Let me please you my little warrior." He whispers, his hand making its way up from behind and coming up front to tease my breasts.

"I told you," I softly mumble, looking at him feistily, Hurrah! I hadn't completely forgotten who I was, "I am not you- Ng!!"

Let me clarify my unintelligent stopping. He cupped me. And not something that had ever been touched by him or anyone else for the matter. "Oh my god- Regio!" I moan, all rational thoughts packed in a box and thrown out of the window when his fingers traced my wetness.

"This," he growled in my ear, pushing my lips aside, "is mine. Your entire being is mine." He moves his finger up and down as if testing me. His sudden chuckle confused me, my eyes opening, "You're dripping wet. Is that my doing?" He questions cockily, kissing my neck as I gasp, expecting an answer.