Lies and lies....

Start from the beginning

*********

so you are in relationship with Arthit Rojanpat? Accused's youngest brother???", Xavier asks pointing to a snapshot of Arthit and Kongpob together with Asnee.

"ye..yes"

"Is it your first relationship???"

" Objection your honour!! MY dear friend is asking mundane questions which are not only personal but have no link with the case", Atid argues to which Xavier gives him a frosty smile," Believe me, Mr. Perawat. Everything i ask or do is related to the case"

Huffing Atid sits back, as he reads through the papers, discreetly glancing towards defence attorney who goes back to his client.

" So, Mr. Suthalik?"

" Yes. It is my first relationship"

" are you sure?"

Kongpob squints at the lawyer, clueless what to take of the question but still gives a nod.

"then what is this??", Xavier presses on some remote and then the projector begins to show pictures of kongpob and Arthit alongside Atid and Kongpob together from various incidents ranging from the time they first met till date. The young student confused, looks at the pictures swirling on the screen oblivious of the real reason behind these.

But Atid quickly grasped on Xavier's trick and stands up," objection my lord!! The photos including me and my client were ages old -

" So is the case Mr. Atid", Xavier didn't let Atid finish off his sentence.

"Objection overruled. Mr. Atid take your seat and wait for your turn. Let Mr. Xavier question"

Frustrated Atid exhales through his nose, killing the opposition in all painful ways. His eyes goes back to Kongpob who is looking back at him with concern. Atid tries to assure him by forcing a smile which is as fake and forced as the next few moments would be.

Kongpob focuses back on the projector screen to get some kind of hint. The pictures were from early days when Kongpob had just started to warm up to the elder. He had come back from the hospital after his suicide attempt. It was also then when Atid had come to know about his assault and panic attacks. After that, the elder always tried to cheer up Kongpob, took him to hotels or parks just to walk or grab sandwich. Kongpob has also started to trust Atid and they together begin to work on him getting his confidence back. There was one time when Neol had to go back to states for a week to sign off the final papers. Atid had taken Kongpob under his wing as the older had seen how much the tutor care for his son and is trustworthy... But why are they showing it now???...

And then Kongpob noticed it. Not the photos but what they are imitating... they were looking...like couple on dates!!!...Some are from hotels them eating lunch, some are of Atid embracing Kongpob which looks somewhat intimate but it is not real. Kongpob just had his panic attack and Atid was merely calming him...the young student can feel cold sweats rising all over his for head, his heartbeats are going erratic a taletell of his upcoming panic attack. Kongpob takes deep breath, gripping the wooden arm chair tightly, his knuckles turning white as he sees the next picture. This one is kind of grainy may be from CCTV footage where...they kind of looked kis..kissing...