Lies and lies....

"STOPIT!!!! JUST FUCKING STOP!!!"

Neol yells in blind rage, turning the whole courtroom silent. He can't hear anymore to this crap. That lawyer is asking all those derogatory questions to Atid just to twist the case in wrong direction. He can not let that asshole attorney to belittle his baby's character like that anymore.

Briskily walking towards his son who has his face covered with both of his hands, shoulders shaking as deeply agonizing cries left him.

Kongpob is sitting on a chair inside a wooden witness box, across him is Atid in white shirt and dark slacks minus his black coat which he had gotten rid of earlier when opposition requested to have some questions for him

Kongpob is sitting on a chair inside a wooden witness box, across him is Atid in white shirt and dark slacks minus his black coat which he had gotten rid of earlier when opposition requested to have some questions for him. The lawyer is sporting equally muderous expression as Neol.

The old man caress the black mop gently and kongpob wounded his hands around his father and hide his tear stricken face in Neol's suit claded chest, sobbing,"Dad..I I...its not.. not true..I..Phi..we..."

"Shhh!!! I know son", Neol shushes Kongpob before aiming his dark cold gaze on Aat's lawyer who has a smirk and arrogant smile pasted over his lips.

"My son is not characterless and he don't need to prove it to any of you", Neol roamed his eyes to all the present audiences, judges and officials present there," ANY. OF. YOU. None of you know him enough to form opinions mere based on some random clicks presented in a twisted manner". Neol once agin strucked his death glare to the defence attorney," I didn't knew that people could be this much dirty minded that they can't differentiate between affection and blind lust. I had come here in hope that my son who had his life ruined, his innocense stolen from him in the most inhuman way, scarring his body and mind for his whole life...he would get justice. My Kongpob...he would get justice but....But how wrong was I???....Instead of giving punishment to that monster, you are pointing fingers on my baby's character!!! How dare you????"

The old person looks back to the judge panel consisting of 3 jury," you only care for proof??? ain't it??? Take it!! see it!!!". The old man pulled out the pics of raped and bleeding 15 year old Kongpob and throw it on the wooden desk of the typist. The flaggbustered clerk hurriedly picks up the snaps and passes it to the jury.

"I came here to get my old kongpob my cheerful baby back. I didn't knew that you people would...would rip my child into pieces. would shred his remaining self respect. It was like watching him getting raped all over again!!!!! I don't need justice if it is the way!!!", Neol breaks in tears himself and he wraps his arms around Kongpob protectively.

Arthit and others have not been able to come with them as Kongpob's case is a bit sensitive because of several reasons and except family and lawyer no one else is allowed inside the courtroom. From opposition, it is only Mongkut and Aat's lawyer.

Atid has already submitted the proofs he had gotten from Aat's apartment on last hearing. He is waiting for Ray so that he could submit last off the evidences which would surely prove Aat's crime as he can not make himself to deposit the video clipping in the court. Arthit is also agreed to it. They have not told Kongpob about the presence of the clip because they know that it would take the young man 5 years back which is the last thing he need.