𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟻, 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

The time had finally come.

Sunset Curve is playing The Orpheum tonight.

Leila rushed out of her dance studio, throwing a quick see you tomorrow behind her as she heard Jasper's chuckle following shortly after, her dance bag swung on her arm as she ran down the streets, this time not with fear but with excitement.

Minutes later Leila arrived at the boys' studio and pushed open the doors, dropping her bag by the door before sliding the doors closed and turning to the boys who were practicing softly.

Excitement buzzed in Leila as she exclaimed, "You're playing the Orpheum!"

Luke chuckled, "We know, Lei." He replied.

Leila grinned and rushed over, squeezing herself between Reggie and Alex as she threw an arm over each of the boys' shoulders. "I'm so proud of you guys." She told them, "You better not forget about me when you're rich and famous." She teased dramatically.

The boys chuckled. "How could we forget about you?" Alex replied rhetorically.

"Yeah, you'll be rich and famous too, Lee." Reggie told her as if it was a fact.

Leila rolled her eyes although she couldn't push back the feeling of happiness that hit her. He believed in her. They believed in her. "Yeah, yeah."

"I'm serious you'll be dancing on stage while we're singing, it's not that different." Reggie carried on.

Luke nodded, "Yeah maybe you can be our backup dancer." Luke suggested.

Leila laughed, "In your dreams Patterson." She told him.

If she ever joined them on stage it would be with her guitar or piano and her voice, not her dance.

If only she could join them on stage.

Leila's eyes went to Bobby, she couldn't join them, not while Bobby was there. She just couldn't.

♪ 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚞𝚖 ♪

"One, two, three." Alex called as he hit his drumsticks together on stage, Leila stood in the empty crowd with a grin on her face as she watched them practice for the last time before their performance.

"Take off, last stop, countdown till we blast open the top. Face first, full charge, electric hammer to the heart." Luke sang as he strummed his guitar.

"Clocks move faster 'cause it's all we're after now, oh." Alex, Reggie, and Luke chorused.

Reggie moved towards Luke as they sang into the same mic, "Won't stop climbing 'cause this is our time, yeah."