𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

Leila sits on the counter in the kitchen of the Molina house as Reggie stands beside Julie's father, jamming out to the band's song.

"This is new." Julie said as she walked in glancing at Reggie in confusion.

"Yeah. I was in the mood for cooking some breakfast." He told her.

Reggie giggles, "He thought you were talking to him."

"Reggie got bored." Leila chimed in hopping off the counter she walked next to Reggie who smiled and threw an arm over her shoulder.

"Me and your dad are pals now." Reggie told Julie who leaned against the chair, "It's a little one-sided but it works." He added.

"You got me." Leila said nudging his side, he smiled brightly his hold on her tightening ever so slightly as if he was confirming her words.

"Look, after the talk, we had the other night, I was thinking that I may have cost you an opportunity with that manager." Her father started, "So I was thinking—"

Julie cut him off, "Dad, no, I should've never snuck out."

Leila nodded, "I blame Luke." She commented.

Julie glanced at her but didn't respond since she didn't know how to in front of her dad.

"Let the man speak. He's been stress eating all week." Reggie told her, "I don't know where he puts it though..." he took his arm off Leila to gesture to Julie's dad's stomach, "it's like... firm."

Leila snorted, shaking her head, "Only you, Reg."

"I know but I really want to support your band." Julie's dad tells her. "So... I called in some favors and I booked you a local gig."

"Best dad ever! What?" Reggie grinned high fiving Leila who rolled her eyes, going along with it.

"Oh my gosh! Where? Did you call your buddy from Drakes?" Julie asked excitedly.

"Not quite." He said sheepishly. "I called Flynn, and she's gonna help us throw a party. Here. Tonight."

"Oh." Julie said struggling to hide her disappointment. "So you booked us a gig... at our house?"

"Maybe I was a little early with the "best dad ever" award." Reggie commented.

Leila shrugged, "he's better than our dads." She said.

"True." Reggie agreed, Julie glancing at them curiously.

"All right hear me out." He spoke, You invite some of your friends over, you play with your band, and I'll get some colleagues to put you on film." He said, "That way you have something professional for your YouTube."