𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

Leila appeared beside Luke, Alex, and Reggie without a word.

"Where have you been?" Reggie asked curiously beside her.

"Helping Julie out a bit." Leila shrugged ignoring their curious and confused looks, "You boys ready to go?"

They nodded and Leila held onto Reggie's hand as they teleported, unknowingly helping him land more stable, they got to the venue and waited for Julie to show up, Luke was the one to spot her which wasn't a surprise considering Alex and Leila were into a conversation about all the humans they could spot who they thought were cute, and if Alex mentioned a skater boy once too often considering there were no skater boys there, and Leila mentioned a bass player who didn't match up to any bass player that was there... well Reggie certainly didn't notice as he stared at Leila, stuck in his own mind. To be fair, Leila didn't notice him staring either.

"Guys!" Luke said going back to his friends after stepping a few feet away to look for Julie for the hundredth time, he interrupted Leila and Alex's conversation as he walked up but he didn't care, "Julie's here!"

Leila looked around but didn't see her, "Where?" She asked, her brows furrowed as Reggie forced himself to stop looking at her and look at Luke after Leila notices him looking, Leila smiled, fighting a blush and thanking the lighting of the club for not letting anyone see it.

"Over there." Luke said pointing. He groaned when none of them could see her and teleported away, right behind Julie, they followed.

"Huh, Julie is here." Reggie mumbled into Leila's ear as they teleported in next to each other.

"Who's playing?" Leila wondered, looking at the stage. They seemed familiar...

Wait... wasn't this the group that played at Julie's school?

"Yeah, the party don't start till I walk in," the girl in a pink wig and jacket sang, "I'm stealing all the attention."

Alex appeared in the middle of the stage as she sang, shocking the boys and Julie however Leila could safely say she was not surprised.

Julie looked back at Reggie and Leila however they only shrugged, "It's Alex." Was Leila's only answer to Julie's confusion. "He's dramatic."

"Don't get me started on mentions, yeah," as the song and dance continued, Alex joined in making Leila chuckle, "some might say I sound conceited, they don't get the shine that I get, some get jealous, they can't help it."