𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

The band walks right through the door just as their ex-bandmate steps away from his newly lit candles after bowing to them and sits on his dark blue ottoman which was covered in a yellow wool blanket.

He sits down in a meditation pose as the band circles him, studying his every move. Meanwhile, Leila stands off to the side, frowning as she watched. Although she wanted to mess with him just as badly as the boys, she didn't want to be near him.

"Ohm..." Bobby hummed, as he continued Luke wet his finger and stuck it into his ex-bandmates ear. Luke pulled away with a smirk just as Bobby let out an "Ew!" And raised his hand to his ear, "Ugh," he groaned using his finger to clean out his ear as he no doubt wondered what that was.

He pressed his palm to his ear with his brows furrowed as the boys chuckled, Reggie made his way to Leila who couldn't help a small smile at Luke's action.

Bobby went back to his meditation, brushing the whole thing off as nothing with a slow exhale, he continued his hums of "Ohm."

Alex smiled at Leila, from his spot beside Bobby, "Watch this." He said going over to the candles and blowing them out.

Bobby's eyes snapped open, his hum cut short and Leila chuckled as Luke played rock music from the CD player. Bobby stood up and turned it off however as soon as the ex-bandmate turned away, Luke turned the music back on causing Bobby to turn back, and rather than turn off the music he unplugged the whole CD player.

"Aw, can he not take the heat?" Leila spoke tauntingly before going over and tearing the blanket he had sat on before off the ottoman, leaving it in a pile on the floor.

Bobby spins around and looks at it with wide eyes allowing Luke and Reggie to go into the bathroom and turn on the water.

"Carrie?" Bobby calls hopefully, wishing it was just his daughter spooking him.

Leila and Alex poofed into the bathroom just as Bobby peeked his head in. Bobby went over to the shower, not once seeing his old bandmates as he knocked on the door of the shower to receive no answer, he went into the shower and turned off the water himself only for Reggie to go over to the mirror and write on it with the fog the shower had created.

Leila stepped closer to get a better look at his words as Bobby stepped out of the shower upon hearing the noise.

'Hello Bobby' was now written in Reggie's handwriting.

Reggie took Leila's hand as the bassist stared at the words and poofed them out of the bathroom with Luke and Alex following them.