Didn't you know? I don't share my food with no one

Sara POV

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows are everything that’s wonderful is what I feel when we’re together.     

Yeah corny I know, but that’s how I feel plus that song is stuck in my head.

“Let’s play 20 Questions” I blurted out, I don’t even know where that came from, do not judge me, I looked over and he was staring at me intently, “just watch the road”

“Is there stuff I don’t already know about you?” he questioned “remember I lived with you over a month now”

“Ok fine” I said as I turned and stared out the window “we don’t have to play” 

“Wait, I want to play now” he said, I didn’t respond.

“What are your parents like?” he asked, trying to play the game no doubt.

So I decided to get him back “oh, my parents? They are ok, it’s been pretty difficult once they told me I was adopted, I guess I should have known since they are Asian and all”

“Wait, what?” he said looking shocked, I couldn’t help but laugh.

“The look on your face is hilarious” I snorted, very attractive Sara. “You shouldn’t believe everything I say”

“Oh, I’m sorry that I trust you” he said sarcastically.

I sighed, it’s only been a day and we are already at each other’s necks.

“I didn’t mean it like that and you know it” I argued, by now we have reached the restaurant I looked at the dash 7:50.

We didn’t say anything else until we actually got our seat, I basically was screaming on the inside, this is where Bella and Edward had their first date and it was just as perfect as she explained it.

“What are you so happy about?” Jake asked.

That’s when it hit me, I’m here in this amazing place with a guy I’d never expected to love and he sort of thinks I’m this amazing creature on earth, I know this because he imprinted on me.

“I’m so happy you’re here with me” I choked, “I never in a million years think you’d ever imprint on me”

“Please, don’t cry” his face soften “I don’t care if they are happy tears”

That made me smile, I quickly pulled myself together and carefully wiped my tears away, thank god Alice used water proof everything on my face.

“You don’t realise how much...” I trailed off, now way was I going to tell him I loved him without DTR yet.

“How much what Sara?” he asked, but we were interrupted by a waiter.

“Can I get you any drinks to start off with?” he asked, thank god this wasn’t going to be a recurrence of Edwards and Bella’s date oddly enough he was looking at me intently.

“Can I please have the house white wine” I asked sounding sophisticated, he just stared at me.

Jake cleared his throat “I’ll just have a coke”

He snapped out of his gazed, repeated the order then left.

“That was weird” I commented.

“Not really” he disagreed, playing with his fork “I better get used to it”

“Why?” I asked as I grabbed his hand, my hand tingled on of top his, I will never get used to that feeling.

“Because I have a really hot girlfriend” he smiled as he looked in my eyes.