I killed my brother, Nick.

It probably only been half an hour but it felt like a five, I just needed time to get my thoughts sorted out, I made my way back to the house when suddenly I heard screaming, I sprinted in the house to find out what was wrong, when I saw Leah standing over Bella and yelling.

“Why do you keep stringing him along Bella? Can’t you see what you’re doing to him, he loves you and you’re with that leech” she screeched “Can’t you see Sara loves him and all he can think about it you? You’re so selfish”

“LEAH” I screamed, “What the fuck? Bella doesn’t need this shit right now!”

Everyone stoped and stared, I walked over to Bella carefully nudging Leah away. “Jake knows what his got himself into, trust me this will all work out”

“I was sticking up for you, what she is doing is making everyone miserable” she huffed in annoyance, and left.

I watched as she walked out, and turned to Bella.      

“It’s not true…” I told her “I’m not miserable; I’m extremely happy, maybe not at this given time, but still happy.

She looked up at me, tears rolled down her sunken face, she held out her hand and I took it “Thank you”

I sat with Bella until she fell asleep, I don’t know how Leah had the balls to come and yell her, she was so nice and fragile, I felt the need to protect her not to harm her, Rose carried Bella to bed, and I just sat on the couch, taking in everything that happened today.

I don’t know how long I sat there for, but I suddenly heard a car come up the driveway. I knew who, Edward was outside in a flash, most likely telling him what had happened with Leah today, why did she have to say those things? Why did she have to tell everyone that I loved Jake? Things are going to get real messy real quick, and then I’ll have to leave.

“Finally” I heard Alice breathed as Jacob walked through the door, I don’t really know when Alice got back, she was just suddenly there.

Jacob’s eyes swept the room and landed on me, my breath hitched in my throat. He hasn’t looked at me like this since the storm, which felt like a decade ago.

“Sara” he whispered, but I could clearly hear him.

“Bella’s upstairs” I said, with barely any emotion on my face.

He took a seat next to me on the couch, and wrapped his strong arm around my shoulder “I’m so sorry, Sara”

“You don’t need to be sorry Jake, everything you said was true, I am running away from my problems”

“Sara you don’t have to tell me” he started, but I shook my head.

“I need to tell you everything” I choked out, I could feel his ward hand soothing circles in my arm, I took a deep breath “I killed my brother, Nick”

~*~

sorry this was short but dont worry, the next chapter shall be up in a jiffy :)