I've heard better music from a 4 month old

Mikes band were actually pretty good, they played around 3 songs, and for a band that just got together that was awesome effort, I hadn't realized till later that Angela's boyfriend Ben was vocals, he sounded hot. I looked at my watch to see it was only twelve, still plenty of time to have a few more drinks, my id worked like a charm.

"Going to get a refill" I said as I lifted my glass, the girls all nodded reached, Kim and Emily have had more drinks then me and were starting to get a little over tipsy which was fine since Leah looked sober, she'll look after us.

I made my way over to the other end of the bar, to avoid Mike and his friends. During the performance he kept looking towards my direction, had a feeling he had got the wrong idea, my fault because I was flirting with him a little bit but if I didn't see him from now on, the coast is clear and I never have to speak to him again.

I lent against the sticky bar waiting for a server to see me, to my right there was a man, who looked pretty decent in this dim light, but there was something about him which was familiar, I couldn't put my finger on it then he turned to look at me.

"What can I get for you?" a voice asked me, before I can register what I'm seeing, "raspberry and vodka please" I responded my tone was even though my heart was beating a thousand miles per hour.

I looked at that corner of my eye, to see him still looking at me, I might as well and have some fun with it, and he isn't going to do anything to me in public.

"Can you please stop staring at me?" I said in my normal tone, obviously he could hear over everyone talking.

"I'm simply not depriving myself of beautiful things" he said, his voice sounded like butter it sent shivers down my spine, before I knew it the drink was in front of me and I handed the money to him.

"Smooth" I nodded as I took a sip of the drink, "So, what's your name? Oh wait let me guess"

He looked at me intrigued of what I was going to say, hmm who did I think this guy is could be Benjamin or Garrett "Is your name Alistair?"

He gave me a crooked smiled and laughed "Nope, guess again"

"Garret, definitely Garret" I pursed, should have said that first, I watched his face and I guessed right "damn should of said that first, Alistair likes to hang out in the Cullen's attic"

"Wait, you know the Cullen's?" he asked shocked, probably because I knew he was a vampire and that I wasn't running, I was about to answer him when a hand touched my shoulder.

"There you are Sara, I was looking all over for you" Said a voice I was dreading all night.

"Oh hey" I said in a high pitched screeching noise, that I cringed at it because it sounded so fake, "The band was awesome tonight"

"pffftt..." Garret huffed; taking a swig of his drink "I've heard better music from a 4 month old"

"That's because she's a gifted little angel" I said as I turned to him, I could see mike from the corner from my eye, he wasn't happy that I was talking to this guy "poor mike here can't keep up with her"

He sighed as he swung his stool that is was facing us "you're right, he is just a human"

"What are you one about, man?" Mike said sounding tough, "no one asked for your opinion"

Before I could cut in I felt, an arm snake around my waist which sent sparks though my body, wow I was getting cut off a lot tonight "Jake, what are you doing here?"

"Leah messaged me saying a bloodsucker was here, didn't think you'd be dumb enough to talk to one" he snickered in my ear; garret sent Jacob a dirty look but didn't comment.