How you guys are talking is like I'm being handed to them gift wrapped and all

Over the next few days, the snow got thicker and I knew it wouldn't be long until the Volutri got here, I went over to Emily's as the discussed what they were going to do.

"...Brody and Colin will stay and protect la push" Sam finished, the two young boys gowned probably unimpressed in missing out of the excitement.

I was sitting at the table, nibbling on Emily's muffin Jake was standing behind me rubbing my shoulders for comfort; I looked up at him and asked "so what am I going to do?"

He stopped rubbing my shoulders "you're not going to do anything, you're going to stay here in la push"

By now everyone was listening to our conversation and I looked at Sam " I can't stay in La push, once Aro touches Edwards hand it's over for me, they will send someone to come after me, I am human who knows the existence of vampires"

"What are you saying I take you in the clearing and pretty much show them you're human?" Jake asked angrily, I could feel him shaking slightly.

"What? No! I don't want to risk La push if they do come" I self-confessed "maybe I could stay at the Cullen's place, if they do come for me, no one else will be of risk"

"She has a point Jake" Sam spoke "it's too risky to protect her here in la push"

"Bullshit..." a voice came from behind Sam and I knew exactly who it was "La push is probably the safest place for her"

"Embry" Sam said in a stern voice "the risk on them coming here and hurting our families is too great"

"How you guys are talking is like I'm being handed to them gift wrapped and all" I commented "I'm not, I will be in a safe place but not where they can hurt anyone else"

"So you want to sit in the Cullen's house by yourself?" Embry said, I could see him too shaking slightly, I was about to say yes when Leah spoke up "I'll stay with her"

I gave her a smile, she returned it and I'll always know that girl will have my back. I looked around to everyone all these people wanted to protect me, this was my family, yet somehow I can't stay with them though this ordeal I have to protect them.

"I'll stay with her too" Embry said, Jacobs hands tightened around my shoulders, even though they are brothers Jacob still doesn't trust him, seriously he kissed when Jacob had no interest in me, get over it Jake.

When the meeting was over, everyone cleared out; Paul, jarred & Quil went back to parole, Leah went back to the Cullen's to check on Seth, she has slowly started to grow fond of them not in a way that she's going to sit down and have a meal with them but more on a respect level, which is nice to see her having that closure.

On the other hand Jake pulled Embry aside to have a word with him, "you're being a big baby, you know that" I told Jake.

"I should be the one staying with you, not him" he muttered under his breath, looking up at Embry.

"Um, I'm right here guys..." Embry said awkwardly waving his hand to get our attention, "you can't be with her Jake, because if they are right and they do come for her, you're only going to end up getting killed"

Jacob just stared at him trying to find a fault in what he was saying, but it was the truth, Leah and Embry just had to make sure they wouldn't kill me on the spot.

"I swear if they touch one hair on her head, I'm leaving you responsible" he threatened; Embry didn't seem at all affected, which wasn't surprising. Jake grabbed my hand and led me towards the exit.

I didn't know where he was taking me at first; I jumped on his bike without any questions asked, not that I would ask any because who wouldn't want to go on a motorbike with a shirtless werewolf.