We are going to do the Frick Frack before that.

~*~

I had definitely broken my hand, so I went home with a cast on, not that it stopped me from being so extremely happy, Jake and I DTR, and I knew where I stood; we were so in love with each other, we hadn’t even kissed yet.

This is some pride and prejudice shit, but I was not going to get wed a virgin. We are going to do the Frick Frack before that.

I was over the situation that happened earlier that day all I wanted to do was to cuddle next Jacob and watch the notebook, but he had other plans.

“Let’s go for a walk” he grinned as he got up from the couch.

“I was just about to put on P.S I love you on” I pouted I followed him anyways “wait, you’re not breaking up with me are you?”

“ha ha, I’m sorry but you’re stuck with me Sara” he stated, every time he said my name it gave me butterflies, even tho we have only been together for a few days, I’ve never been so fucking happy.

He took me down at the first beach, we didn’t hold hands because both of them were in sling, he took a seat on some rocks by the shore, I’m pretty sure this is where we first meet.

“Jacob?” I called as he was looking toward the ocean; he snapped out of what he was thinking and looked at me, but it wasn’t like his regular goofy looks, no he stared at me like he was looking into my soul.

“I’m so lucky to have you in my life” he confessed as he brushed his good hand over my face, sparks tingled across my skin, this was a completely romantic gesture until someone had to ruin it by snorting and that person was me.

“I’m the lucky one” I specified “if you knew what I did all those months while I was on the run, you’d spit on me”

“That’s gross, I don’t spit” he grinned slyly, I hit him “Jake seriously I’m disgusted at what I’ve done”

“How your acting is like you killed someone, which we both know you didn’t” he pointed out “you did what you had to do to survive, that makes me...”

“Yeah, stealing from people who gave me a roof over my head, drinking and partying till all hours of the morning, smoking weed with random” I shudder as I stood up, I wrapped my arms around my torso, not because of the wind even tho it was a bit chilly, but because of the fact I put myself in those situations makes me feel ill.

“Who said surviving would be easy?” he whispered into my ear, I turned around his hand was around my waist, I saw his eye flicker down to my lips and I did the saw to his, I could see him leaning in so I closed my eyes waiting to feel his lips.

Instead of his lips I felt his thumb glide across mouth, I just sighed.

What going to happen now, is he going to throw a contract at me and admit he has a playroom?

I read way too much fifty shades of grey

~*~

I don’t know what’s going to happen from here; is Irina going to show up here and ask for peace with the Cullen’s? are the Volturi going to show up and claim to kill everyone?

For the first time since I’ve got here I’m thrown off completely, I thought after Jacob had imprinted, I’d be off from town to town, maybe even go home.

I pulled out my phone to read the text over again.

When are you coming home? 

Instead of closing out of the text, I pressed the call button. I was sitting on the front steps of Jacobs house, he had gone back to check to the cullens to check on Seth, but I wish he was here with me now.

What if nick was actually alive? Why hadn’t he contacted me sooner if that was the case?

“Hello?” someone spoke from the other end, it was deep husky and sounded exactly like the one time our family went to the beach and Nick swallowed to much sea water and his throat was all dry.

“Hello?” he asked again.

“Sorry” I said in a high pitched grannies voice “wrong number” and hung up.

Why the hell did I just say that? He has caller I.D stupid.

Maybe I should finally call Dani, and tell her to pass on the news that I’m alright to mom.

“So what do you want?” she said straight out after two rings she was not impressed.

“Dani” my voice croaked and I quickly cleared it “I’m sorry”

“Oh Sara, I’ve been so worried about you, why did you call us back?” she asked.

“I’m was so ashamed” I said as I rearranged myself from the steps
“I thought what happened to Nick was my fault”

“Nick told us everything” Dani explained her voice cracked.

“Wait, nick is alive?” I cut her off, “I thought he died”

“Didn’t you listen to my voice mail at all?” she laughed, sort of like I-Really-Want-To-Bash-Your-Head-Against-The-Wall laugh “he was in a coma for five months, he pretty much came to as your dad told him that you ran away”

“I’m coming home” I said and hung up the phone.

I waited, I waited for Jake to come home and tell him the fucking best news of my life, I could finally go home and I can take him with me, he doesn’t need to stay here anymore, he has no ties here.

Maybe I should just go to the Cullen’s place; I know Bella can control her thirst, and I really want to see Reenesme.

I decided to drive the rabbit, lucky it was auto because no way could I drive manual, especially if I had one hand.

I didn’t even get on the main highway until I was stopped by Paul and Quill who just ran out in front of the car.

“I could have killed you idiots” I screamed as the got in the car, well more like Paul pushed me out of the driver’s seat.

“Ha please the car would have had more damaged” Quill laughed.

 “I’m pretty sure Jake would have maimed you both if you wrecked his baby” I cooed as I stroked the dash.

“Where are we going, Sara?” Paul said, as he turned onto the highway guess he was driving slow so he wouldn’t kill us or worse the car.

“That’s a silly question, to see my man of course” I smiled, I really wanted to see Jake right now and tell him “I need to tell him something”

“That you love him?” Quill teased.

“That you want to marry him?” Paul joined.

“Oh my god, how did you know?” I said sarcastically.

We reached the mansion in no time; the first person out the door was Jake, he was shirtless with his cutoff shorts, and didn’t have a sling anymore.     

 “What are you doing here?” he asked brows furrowed, “you need to leave now”

“Happy to see you to, babe” I smiled as I kissed his cheek.

“Wooo, jakes getting some action” I heard the boys laugh, but I just grabbed his hand with my good one and pulled him towards the steps.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, I could see he was worried, not about me entirely but about something wrong, he just looked at me with his big brown eyes and said “Seth’s done something stupid”

~*~  

I never planned on nick being alive so this is a turn of events.