why did you come through Jake's window?"

When we arrived back at the Cullen’s place, they advised me I should go back to la push.

“But it should be fine, I smell like a werewolf anyways” I explained, I know Bella can control herself.

“Sara just to be on the safe side, I don’t want you to be anywhere near her” Jacob said, I could tell by his voice I was not going to get my way.

“Damn I’m going to miss all the fun” I mumbled softly even Jake couldn’t hear.

“What was that?”

“Are you going to stay here with Seth?” I quickly saved myself, if this was going to turn out like it had in the books, Bella was going to break someone’s bones soon “just in case Bella doesn’t take the whole imprinting thing well, maybe you can ease into it by telling her about us”

“oh that I definitely will babe” he said as he kissed my forehead, his lips felt good against my skin, this is the closest thing he has done to kissing me, sometimes I just want to grab his face and snog it off, but I have to remember that he just started having all these feeling towards me.

I can’t believe this has happened in just over a month, my life has change drastically even tho I should have felt scared, I didn’t, this was how my life was supposed to be, its strange how I read it completely, I still don’t think this is real.

For the first time in a while, Jake drove me down to La push, I was excited to see everyone, and also dreading the conversation I was about to have with Embry, if he wanted to speak to me that is.

“I’ll call you when I get back to the Cullens” Jake said as he dropped me off at his place, I could see billy was already waiting outside.

“You better mister” I ordered with a grin “miss you already”

And then he was gone.

“Hey billy” I greeted as I gave him a massive hug, this guy was going to be my father in law, this is so bizarre.

“We should really get to bed” billy said to me, then I realised he was in his pj’s, Jacob must have woke him up.

I made my way to jakes room to get ready for bed, it’s funny 48 hrs ago I thought I’d never come to this house ever again, I smiled at the thought as I slipped into one of Jake T-shirts which just reached above my knees, as I climbed into bed my phone vibrated indicating I had a text, thinking it was Jake I opened my phone, the person who messaged me was not who I expected.    

~*~

I woke up the next morning to the same smell of lynx all those months ago, Jake hasn’t been here for so long but his smell still lingers, as I rolled over to look at the time, the messaged flashed on the screen, but it wasn’t the text that got me rattled, no it was a text from Nick who I presumed was dead.

I tap from the window jolted me upright, and all I could see was a hand against the window, a scream got stuck in my throat and the first thing I thought was they found me

“Sara?” a voice called, and I immediately relaxed it was only Embry, I watched as he climbed in the window.

“You scared the hell out of me, you asshole” I said as I threw a pillow at me.

“My bad” he grinned and just stood there, I clutched the blankets around me tighter, I was fully dress but I felt a tad uncomfortable that I was still in bed.

“ahh, can I have a minute?” I requested, I could see him blush even though his dark skin, he nodded and walked out of the room.

Maybe we shouldn’t mention that to Jacob

Every time I make a comment about Embry, Jake always acts jealous. Just because Embry took me to a party, mind you when Jake couldn’t be there for me, doesn’t mean we are in love.

After a minute to make myself decent, I made my way to the lounge to have this dreaded talk with Embry, I saw him sitting on the couch leaning forward with his head in his hands, I knew he knew I was in the room so I made my way over and sat next to him on the sofa.

“So I guess you heard the Jacob imprinted in me?” I said straight out, there was no point beating around the bush.

“Yeah” he answered without moving from that position.

“I’m sorry Em, I never meant to hurt you” I said.

His head snapped up looking me in the eye “I’m sorry, if I knew you’d be Jacobs mate I never would of tried anything”

“Why are you apologising stupid?  No one knew this was going to happen” I clarified

“We all knew this was going to happen actually” he admitted “well except me, I didn’t believe what the elders were telling me, how was I supposed to know it was just a dream

“huh” was all I could say, what was I supposed to say, whoever had this dream can see the future and they didn’t even have the balls to tell me?!1

“Sara? Please don’t hate me” he pleaded softly.

“Why would I hate you? Just because you sort of knew and you still pursued me?”

“Yes! That’s exactly why you should”

I just shrugged. I really didn’t care; as long as we’re still friends I was happy, but was he?

“As long as you’re happy, I’m happy” I smiled at him, he just grinned back.

“Well, come on” he said as he got up “the pack sure has missed you”

“umm, Embry?” I called as I followed behind him “why did you come through Jake's window?”

 He just turned around “I didn’t know if Jacob stayed the night or not”

“Oh ok” I said, but he was already out the door starting the car.

Weird, I followed him anyways.

~*~

i'm so sorry this took forever to upload i had a massive writers block, and how i delt with it was simply not writing, which didnt help at all.

 by the way, embry isn't going to kill sara.. although for some reason it sounded that way :/