I'm laughing because you're stupid

As Leah ran in her wolf form with me on her back, I thought about why I was even going to the Cullen’s, duh it’s because Jake is my best friend but the day I decided that I’m leaving is the day Jacobs runs off… it’s kind of suspicious.

“Maybe I’m here for a reason, to help Jake” I murmured to myself, trees flashed passed us and Leah gave a soft growl, and I knew right then we were on Cullen territory, I hadn’t been more excited in my life, I was going to meet the Alice Cullen.

A loud howl echoed in the woods and we both knew it was Seth sounding out for Jacob, Leah lowered me down and pointed with her snout which direction to go in and went off, I could her a stream close by and I knew it wouldn’t be too long until I reached the house, the woods were calm as the birds chirped in the tall trees, I climbed over stumps and braches before I saw a break in the bushes, there laid a mansion, I shouldn’t have been surprised, this was the Cullen’s we were talking about.

I strutted straight to the door and gave it three taps, I couldn’t see any movement from inside but I knew they were in there, I was about to make my way in until the door swung open, behind it appeared a small girl with pixie hair “ALICE!” I screamed and gave her a massive hug, when I looked over her shoulder I saw a blonde man a bit hesitant of approaching me.

I let go of Alice as I went to hug Jasper, he didn’t know what to do as I hugged him I could tell he had his nose as far away from my neck, I pulled back to look at him in the face “it’s ok, I smell of werewolf” I assured him.

I hadn’t noticed but him and Alice let out a breath, I watched Alice as her face scrunched up at the smell I just laugh.

Then the floor vibrated and a voice boomed “Who is it, Alice?”

I looked towards the noise and pop out a bulky man with brown curly hair, I felt my eyes widen with excitement “Emmett!” I screamed, but I didn’t hug him because a very annoyed blonde was next to him, “Hi, Rosaline” I greeted with a massive smiled, she didn’t looked to please that I knew her name she just glared at me and worked out of the room.

“Emmett” I said in a commanding tone “go have sex with your wife, she needs to relieve some stress”

He boomed with laughter and then suddenly stop, Rosaline must have told him off.

“So, where is the mother to be?” I smiled, Alice motioned me to follow her into the lounge, and I saw Bella first she was looking at me from the couch with a blanket covering her swollen stomach, Edward was standing behind her head looking down at her, see the pain clearly in his eyes.

“Congratulations Bella” I said excitedly, she gave a little smile before asking who I am.

“I’m Sara” I introduced “I’m actually here to beat up your smelly wolf”

Edward suddenly snapped his head to look at me, his eye’s slightly widening.

I could see his lips move but it was to quite for me to here, “Excuse me Edward, it’s rude to whisper when you have company” I pointed out.

“I’m sorry Sara” he apologised shaking his head, “you see I can’t hear what you’re thinking”

HAHA, He can’t hear my thoughts... I mentally laughed.

“But I heard that” he added, with a confused face.

“Maybe the reason you couldn’t hear me before is because I wasn’t thinking anything” I suggested, I saw a flash at the corner of my eye, I realised that Carlisle and Esme was standing by the stairs, before Edward said anything. I went straight up to Esme “You have a very lovely home, Mrs Cullen”

“It’s fine if you called me Esme” she assured, I smiled at her gratitude.

I turned to her husband “and you Mr Cullen are a great doctor, and so young” I laughed at my own joke, he just smiled politely, I felt like a complete idiot.

Before I could make a comeback, the door slammed open and heavy footsteps invaded my ears, “Sara, what are you doing here?” A voice growled behind me.

“I came to congratulate Bella” I sarcastically said “obviously I came to see you”

“Well you need to leave now, you aren’t apart of this” he yelled, I just watched him shake but he controlled it quickly, I just laughed in his face.

“Why the hell are you laughing? This isn’t some joke; you could get hurt
 he explained his eye’s flashing around the room.

“I’m laughing because you’re stupid” I clarified “I’m here to help you, to help everyone”

“The only thing you can help us with is getting in the way” he said harshly, but I knew what he was doing, trying to get me to leave.

“Well sorry but I’m not going anywhere” I stated and I sat down next to Bella, who looked really fragile, “you’re making Bella sick with all the yelling”

Jacob just stopped than looked at Bella she didn’t make his eye contact and just started at the floor.

“That’s it” he said “you’re coming with me” before I knew it he dragged my feet and pulled me over his shoulder, this was only thing I could think of to lighten the mood, I smacked his ass “bad Jacob”

~*~

He carried me out, to the front of the house and put me down; I doubt we were far enough so they wouldn’t hear us.

“Have I ever told you that’s you have a nice butt?” I complimented, his face was in a tight line making it clean he wasn’t in the mood, I gave out I sigh “I’m sorry”

“Good, now you need to go back” he said again, he just stood there not making any move to give me a goodbye gesture.

“Go back where?” I asked “there is no reason for me to stay if I don’t help you here”

“Then get far away from here then” he pushed.

“There is one problem” I said “I can see the future, and I want to help”

I left him standing there as I made my way up the stairs to enter the vampire’s layer.

~*~

“Jacobs not very happy with you” Edward said as I walked into the room again, but it wasn’t full, it only consist of Edward, Bella sitting on the couch, Rosaline behind her, Emmett was sitting in front of the TV playing video games, I made my way over to him, he seemed like the funniest out of the friendlier bunch.

“So what are you playing?” I asked as I sat beside him, he had his tongue hanging out trying to concentrate, “Zombie wars: Two” he said.

“Oh my god, I’m like undefeatable in this game” I gloated, he stopped playing and raised an eyebrow at me, “Oh really, want to play me?”

And so the battle begins…

~*~

“Again” he commanded after the sixth time, I just sighed as my stomach growled.

“Well I guess it’s time for me to go” I said as I got up, it was coming to late afternoon and I didn’t want to intrude any longer than I needed to be.

All though the day, people were coming in and out apart from Jacob or Leah, I saw Seth once as he came in to see Bella and get something to eat then left, I got up once and awhile to talk to everyone, them all seemed to intense on helping Bella who looked sicker by the hour.

“Where are you going?” Esme asked from the door way, I didn’t want to lie to them but I didn’t have a choice.

I took a deep breath “I’m thinking about going into town and staying with a friend”

I made my way to the door before anyone else got a word in.

~*~

I kinda love Sara, yeah I know she a figment of my imagination.

please leave a commet, even if it is hate :) i like to read your opioions.