Part 2

The sound of old computer keys clacking quickly and the swish sound the broom made as it swept across the floor mingled together. Norman and Ray sat next to each other giving the stores website a much needed update and designing posters to hand out. 

Emma could be sweeping, but it looked more as if she was dancing with the broom. It still got the job done, just much slower. 

They were in their new outfits, but now they had to worry about getting customers, finding a place to live, getting money, and somewhere they can get food for cheap. If they asked the lady who ran the store they knew she would just pile more work on them. 

If you listened closely you could hear Norman and Ray mumbling back and forth, arguing over something, probably the posters.

" Hey, Emma! Come here, we need your opinion on this." Ray called out, finally fed up, not wanting to do this anymore. Designing posters wasn't his specialty, models and machines? That he could do, but this was more artsy and not that important.

 Emma gave Ray an odd look, but complied anyway. It wasn't her job to do the posters, she agreed to clean if they handled all the tech stuff.

" For the background color should we use white background and add images?" Ray began but Norman cut him off with his part.

" Or should we layer colors slightly off from each other to make a subtle ombre kind of background?" Ray glared at Norman for butting in instead of just letting him speak but rolled his eyes and focused on Emma once more.

"Hmm that's a tough one, let me look at them both." Both nodded, agreeing that was fair and let her look back and forth between the two layouts on the computer screen. 

One was all white with an image of a model and a yellow speech bubble in the corner with a 20% coupon. Above the model was the store's name and website name. 

The other had a red to white background with a red strip of words on the bottom left white corner that said " Best collection of fall 2003 now 15% off!" and in the middle it had the shop's name and website link.

" I like both of them! How about we use a faint pink to white so it's more colorful but not competing for attention. then we can add that with the coupon and promotion that Norman made, this way we can combine them!" She made a third copy of the poster and designed it to look like a mix of the two and all three of them thought it was the best.

" Always the problem solver, how do you do it?" Ray mumbled through a sigh not knowing that Emma had actually heard him.

" POSITIVITY!" She posed like a superhero only to retreat back to just standing when the old lady glared at her.

" SHHH!"

"Sorry!" Emma whisper yelled while her best friends were snickering at her for making a scene.

" Heeeey, it's not that funny!" A pout formed on her face and Norman smiled at her, patting her head.

" It kind of is, but that's why we love you." Ray nodded at Norman's statement while Emma just talked under her breath about being picked on. When they settled down they went to the back room to copy 30 posters, 10 for each of them.

" In an hour come back and we'll talk about any progress made." Ray instructed and they split ways into the street, hoping this will be enough to subtle their 'debt' so they can get back on track and find their siblings.

Norman's POV (I'll try T~T)

I was standing at a street corner not that far from a school, Eishu Junior High School to be exact (I did my research). It was about 3:30 pm and I heard kids talking roughly a block away. 

In their defence there were a lot of them, probably around 230 actually, so of course their voices would carry. This is good though, we finished just before school let out. Now I can hand these posters to the students that walk home.

I patiently waited for them to turn the corner to where I was standing, and when they finally got here, I stepped up to the first student I saw. It was a young boy with red hair.

"Hey," I started, being as friendly as possible so I didn't fail the advertisement, "There is a discount at this really good store I like, not only is there a great discount, but it's also a great hangout spot for students. I'm sure you would like it." I say as I hand him the flyer.

"Um sure." And although he agreed, I could tell by the uneasiness of his voice that this won't work very well.

I decide to trace back my steps, and pace in circles where I was originally standing to hand out flyers, when I see a girl approach me.

"Excuse me, I need to get past you." The smiling girl said. She had brown hair and had this happy go lucky air around her, it reminded him of Emma in a way.

"Oh, my bad." I say quickly remembering the task at hand, getting people to go to the shop, "before you go, there's this sale at SalexN, it's a really great clothing store and there's a special discount for every purchase. I think you should check it out, it could be fun." I say sweaty as if I'm luring a rabbit with a carrot.

"Sure, but I've never heard of it before, could you give me directions?" She chirped happily with a closed eye smile.

"How about I just walk you there. Besides, I'm not too good at giving directions." I rubbed the back of my head a bit embarrassed.

Let's just say the first few minutes was awkward silence. Although I did try to start some small talk about weather and school and all, Once I did, it felt like the girl would never stop talking about the latest fashion and how amazing her brother was. 

She didn't seem to be that smart but he could tell she only had good intentions. It was only when we were halfway to the shop when she finally gave me her name, Sayu. She apologized and giggled a little at her forgetfulness.

"I'm Norman. It's nice to make you acquaintance."