Bonus Chapter: Character Time (8) !!

Name: Aero Wolfdane

Code Name: Black Imposter

Age: (First App.) 17, (Second App.) 26

Height: (First App.) 5"9, (Second App.) 6"2

Eye Color: (First App.) Electric Blue, (Second App.) Sand dune – a dark color of sand, (Program Sync Activation) Jade with the pupil a crimson color

Physical App.: (First App.) He has stark blond hair that later becomes darker, and is a bit longer than his brothers, but is flipped outwards and his bangs on the right side spike up more than usual, and he usually keeps it that way were the rest of his bangs fall over his left eye. He usually wore a scowl on his face, and he was usually a no-nonsense tough guy, and did always get in fights; mainly because of his sister, but he never blamed her. His skin tone is a darker tone than his brothers, and he earned the nickname of "yakuza-chan", since his hair was always wild and he was taller than the other boys in his age group.

Aero's outfit consists of a black-to-grey gradient jacket, and underneath is a long-sleeved blood-red collared shirt with a long black stripe running down from the sides of his collar to the sides of his sleeves and also around his collar, with a grey vest over black jeans and a grey belt that crosses over his front and back pants. He also had various accessories with a lightning that has a ring around it, pattern imprinted on them, such as his belt, vest and jacket. He wears red-to-orange-to-yellow boots with the same black stripe going down the sides of them. He also wears a red scarf that he got from his brother; well more like ended up arguing about it with his sister and then he received the half that he accidentally ripped with his sister, it also bears one larger pin resembling his pattern he has on his clothing, which keeps the scarf together by his neck. He wears a yellow and black glove on his right hand and a black band on his left wrist with the same pattern on it. His trademark trait is him also wearing large, black-to-white headphones, with the cover over the ears a bright gold color with a visual screen that shows the music's' beats when he listens to music; later he uses these as "listeners" when he is in the program and doing an outside job. He also wears a black collar that has a gold stripe going through the middle of it and the same pattern but in a charm form hanging from it; that reaches to the middle of his chest, in the center of it is a small clear crystal with the Sun-glow swirling inside it.

(Second App.) After awhile in the Program, his hair grew out which reaches the middle of his back and is usually seen loose, with his usual spikey bangs that flip outward showing more of his face now. His skin tone is a little lighter than when he was younger, but he did grow into his nickname, he is well-built but with a slight slim frame.

Aero's new outfit consists of a pale yellow-to-white gradient, trench coat, with short sleeves and wears an orange belt around his waist and the bottom of the trench coat, with his faded red scarf around his neck, underneath his coat is a coffee-colored pullover with his sleeves rolled up a little with a long black stripe running down from the sides of his sleeves and around the hood, showing black and yellow fingerless gloves with a visual screen on the top of them and black arm-bands around his right arm and champagne pants. He also had various accessories with a lightning that has a ring around it, pattern imprinted on them, such as his coat; on the back, his hood; on the sides, in a smaller print. He wears tan boots with black laces that reach up to his calves. His trademark trait is him also wearing large, black-to-white headphones, with the cover over the ears a bright gold color with a visual screen that shows the music's' beats when he listens to music; later he uses these as "listeners" when he is in the program and doing an outside job.

As a Program Syncer he wears the traditional goggles that allows him to see sound waves and pin-point where any Creature or Demons' whereabouts. He also tinkered with the Syncer Goggles so that he could communicate with Miharu and read information that is sent from her. His are a pumpkin gradient color with a lightning bolt with a black digital ring; around the lightning bolt, print on the side shields.

Hobbies/ Interests: Music, Politics, Fighting, Climbing, Arion, History

Special Skills: Interpret various sounds, Hand-to-hand combat, can touch Sun-glow, psychic abilities

Pet peeves: the Darkness, Siblings, Creatures' voices

Phobias: the Darkness

Family:

Mother - Name unknown - status - Unknown

Father - Name unknown - status - Unknown

Sister – Arion Wolfdane – status – Alive – Mother – Under-Light- Patrol Keeper

Youngest Brother - Ajax Wolfdane - status - Assassin - Alive

Brother-in-Law – Virgil Pyralis Wolfdane - status - Unknown

(Eldest) Nephew - Vance - status - Alive - Sacrifice - Adventurer

(Second) Nephew - Liam - status - Alive - Sacrifice - Book Keeper

Niece - Oriana - status - Alive- Sacrifice - Peacemaker 

Darkest Secret's: Taken in by a certain Program, and undergoes experiments; that are done to his body and mind, making him loose his mind slowly to the Darkness.

Program Series: Sync Inquire – High usage of Psychic abilities within communications and vocal match makers.

Pets/ Partners: M.I.H.A.R.U. - Mirage Infiltration Homing Absorption Radar Unit - Program Series - Sync A.I. – can take one the shape of anyone just by coping their image, but mainly takes on the form of a young blond girl with mechanical wings.

Theme Song: Reaktor Productions- Can't slow down