Y/n POV

I woke up in my room alone I didn't like it and I began to cry it feels like I'm being closed in its getting darker " shhh baby I'm here " I feel someone pick me up and put me in there lap " shhh it's ok " I began to calm down I open my eyes and see it with papa " hey your ok " I cuddle in to him " I'm sorry baby yoongi had left to get you some food  and he told me to come up here with you so you wouldn't be alone but kookie was tired so I need to put him to sleep ."

I nod he picks me up and we head downstairs and I see dada asleep I whine and reach for dada " he's sleep babe " I whine louder " come here y/n " I look and see dada has his arms I squeal papa puts me down and I run to dada and jump in his arms he sits up and open his eyes ." Hi beautiful " chim chim dada " he smiles and kisses my nose " I giggle .

" are you hungry " I nod a little " let my call yoongi and see where him and tae are " joon " joon is with Jin they went to the store to get some stuff for tomorrow " i nod and lay on his chest he calls daddy " hey yoongi baby's awake where are you guys " I gasp and sit up he looks at me " I wanna see daddy on phone "he smile and press a button and pop daddy is on the phone .

" HI DADDY " I squeal " hi baby are you hungry " I nod " ok well daddy is getting on the car and then I will be home ok " I nod " can I dalk to tae tae " he nods and hands the phone to him I then see tae " TAE TAE " hi love what are you doing " I'm 'aying with dada " he smiles " when I get home can I lay with you " yup you can 'ay wid me an' daddy an' dada " he smiles " can I give you kisses when I get home " I nod " tae tae can we b' y duffy when y'u com' hom' " he smiles " of course baby I know we haven't bought one together yet " I smile " ok baby we are here I'm going to hang up " I nod and jump from dada and wait at the door .

" and soon dada and tae tae come in "hi baby " Tae tae picks me up and gives me a kiss " baby look I got you " I look at daddy and see my
Favorite food chicken strips and fries with a small milkshake " oooo " tae tae sits me at the table I began to eat " t'and y' u daddy " your welcome " daddy sits next to me and pulls out a bowl of ramen " y'u eat wid me " he nods " yes I eat with you " me and daddy eat and then when I finish eating I realize I still have my album to do and I no longer feel little I walk upstairs and change into

I walk back down stairs and sit down next to jimin " hey babe what's wrong " my album " he nods " well I'll text everyone and let them know you want to work on your album " I nod " but first " he pulls me into a kiss I smile in the kiss I feel him...

I walk back down stairs and sit down next to jimin " hey babe what's wrong " my album " he nods " well I'll text everyone and let them know you want to work on your album " I nod " but first " he pulls me into a kiss I smile in the kiss I feel him smirk I feel his tongue try to enter my mouth I pull back " nope " he chuckles " I love you " he smiles " I love you to " someone runs to me " baby I thought we were going to cuddle " later I really need to start my album" tae pouts "I smile and kiss his lip " just then everyone except jungkook jimin and tae walk in the living room .

" ok baby you wanna start your album " I nod at joon " you wanna work at the table " I nod we all walk to the dining table " I sit next to yoongi and namjoon and next to namjoon was Jin and hoseok and on the other side of yoongi was tae and behind me was jimin we started to work

4 hours later

I had finished 2 songs already and had decided to do 10 songs in total Jin tae and jimin decides to sleep jungkook woke up from his sleep and decided to play with hoseok and they had just went to play and now yoongi and namjoon are here helping me write and figuring out what melody I want for the song soon after 3 more hours yoongi and namjoon went to bed

It's now 6:30 I didn't get any sleep and I finished the all the songs " baby " I turn and look at Jin " did you get any sleep " I shake my head no " but -yawns - I finished " he shakes his head my stomach then growls " ok let's get you something to eat and then have you sleep " I nod I start to clean up when everyone comes downstairs " y/n " I turn and see them all looking at me " baby you need to sleep " food first " yoongi sits down and pulls me in his lap .

I relax in is arms "don't sleep just yet y/n " I nod and open my eyes I see some ramen yoongi feeds me some " I'm tired " ok baby " I snuggle into yoongi and soon drift to sleep