Y/n POV

I woke up to Tae on one side sound asleep and Jin on the other side cuddling me I squeeze from next to them and head to the bathroom I take a shower and brush my teeth and get ready for the day

Your  hairstyle

I walk out and see string in his sleep I walk up to him and rub his head " good morning my baby boy " I pick him up and hold him rubbing his back he begins To whine " ok Tae let's go get you some food huh honey " he nods " baby can you tell me how...

I walk out and see string in his sleep I walk up to him and rub his head " good morning my baby boy " I pick him up and hold him rubbing his back he begins To whine " ok Tae let's go get you some food huh honey " he nods " baby can you tell me how old your feeling today " he looks at me and hold up two fingers " good boy " .

I feel someone back hug us I jump a little " good morning my baby's " I look and kiss jin I pull back and stand up " baby is hungry so let me feed him jin gets up and takes tae out of my arms " let me hold him " I nod and walk down stairs and see joon kook and a female I put my hand in front of jin " wait baby is not used to his space or being around new people "
Jimin walks down in his cute baby outfit " jimin someone is here can you take tae and wait and I'll bring you guys food " they nod jin puts tae down and both run off to there room .

I walk all the way down the stairs and I make eye contact with joon " hi baby " I smile and sit on his lap and look at the female and realizes who she is " Irene " she smiles " y/n " namjoon holds me tighter " okay as you can see she's here for a reason" I look at jungkook " you three are going to collaborate " I frown and look at namjoon" said who " obviously bang pd " jungkook says
I frown and stand up from namjoons lap " what's the song about " Irene smiles " a love triangle " .

Of course it's a song about a love triangle with the one person I hate I look at jungkook and see the way he looks at Irene and my heart shattered .

" I'll make the beat and send it to y'all " I grab my keys " mommy " I turn and see tae at the top of the stairs I smile and  walk to him " actually let's go get you dressed we're going to spend some time together " I grab his hand and walk to my room I put him in his outfit

I pack a bag for both of us with extra clothes and other items tae might want in his head space i garb his hand and walk downstairs " where you going " jungkook asked me I smile" busines " I walk out the door with Tae behind me I put the bags in t...

I pack a bag for both of us with extra clothes and other items tae might want in his head space i garb his hand and walk downstairs " where you going " jungkook asked me I smile" busines " I walk out the door with Tae behind me I put the bags in the back and help tae in the front " your such a good boy " he smiles I close the door and get in on the other side " what would you like to eat baby boy " Mickey " McDonald's baby " he nods " okay .

We head to McDonald's and I get tae ( any breakfast) and get me ( any breakfast) and head to the studio " mommy why are we here " mommy has work to do " he nods I grab our stuff and his hand and walk to my office room . He runs and sits on my couch I give him his food and put a blanket on the floor with toys and a coloring book.I walk to my desk and begin to work on the beat .

After 6 hours I finished the beat and now I'm starting on my verse " mommy " I turn and see Tae rubbing his eye " your sleepily huh baby " he nods " can you stay up just a little longer mommy is almost done " he nods and sits on my couch I turn on my tv and cartoons come on tae watches them happily while I try and finish white out realizing another 4 hours have went by and it was now 2:30 in the morning tae was fast asleep on the couch .

I pack our stuff I was almost done I needed maybe a hour or two and then I was done but I'll do it tomorrow I grab the bags and put them in the car I grab tae and gently put him in the car and head home wants we get there I see all the lights on I grab tae and walk through the door " where the fuck where you " I jump snd the sudden voice and look at joon " I was where I said I would .

" and you thought not to leave a message to say your okay " hoseok asked " no I told you where I was and I was busy " jimin scoff " well jungkook is stuck in his head space " I look at him " why " CAUSE YOU - " he was cut of from Tae jumping up " where home " tae says tiredly " yes baby we are " I say given him a soft smile " I want hobi " I look at hoseok and he was and takes tae " I lay him down " he walks away " you never answered your phone and he got worried " I told him where I was so why he didn't come by the studio " jin shakes his head .

" did you even check your phone once " no cause I never have my phone on when I work I made it clear that I was working on this new song that I have to do with the one person I can't stand so if jungkook was freaking out anyone of you could have brought him to me so don't pull this shit on me like this is all my fault " I said looking at them " mommy " I look behind me and see jungkook with the bunny outfit I got him next to yoongi .

He runs to me I pick him up and he begins to cry " mommy your otay " yes baby I am I told you where I was going do you not remember " he looks at me and whips his eyes " ummm no I no wember I was having so much fun with Irene nona I forgot " I nod and place him down " that's wonderful that you had so much fun now that you know I'm okay I have to finish some more work " he frowns " but mommy you just got home ".

I nod " I did but I needed to being tae home remember he's around your age now " he nods " well you be back " I nod " yep " I rub his head and walk to the door where yoongi stops me " if you leave I'm coming with " no your going to stay here and watch jungkook " I turn and see he's gone and now hoseok jimin jin and namjoon was starting at me " you always do this when Irene comes around or is involved "

I roll my eyes " I don't know maybe cause that's jungkooks ex i don't know maybe cause jungkook admitted to me for the longest time he still had love for her even when we were together I don't know maybe cause I know how easy it is for someone to be snatch from you so fast so if you want to call me selfish or jealous or insecure then I don't care but you all mean so much to me and I know how easy for someone to be in your life one second and be snatched from you another. I push past yoongi and get in my car .

I drive back to my office my sight getting blurry from the tears that I had no clue was falling down my face my phone rings and I answer it " hello " hey y/n it's felix me and the guys are having a movie night wanna come " I wipe my tears " yea I'm on my way n-" bright light bright light bright light ............ dark