𝖎𝖛

dear journal,

november 15, 2006

my name is adam stanheight, im 27 years old. and for fucks sake what the fuck am i even writing..
im a fucking pathetic victim of the stupid little jigsaw games.
i fucking..god i cant say i hate my life cause i dont want to be tested again.
so you know what, im grateful. im so grateful.
cause you know what, i was abandoned by the guy who was another victim of the stupid game. and he left me to rot!
he fucking promised he'd send someone back for me.
he's probably already dead.
but nobody ever came back to that shithole..
screw it, i fucking hate my shitty life, and i hate this shitty ass apartment! fuck you, im not grateful!

adam

"fuck! fuck, fuck, fuck!" adam screamed throwing his journal across the room.

"god, fuck you! fuck this shit!" adam struggled to scream.

he eventually curled in a ball and held himself. honestly, he looked disgusting.

he looked like a child who wasn't getting their way.

but quite frankly, he just looked like a broken man.

so many tears left to cry for adam, yet he didn't know how to control it.
he cries almost everyday.
every night is just miserable for him.
it's like he feels nothing throughout the day, but at night these emotions build up..and release.

"help me.." adam whispered to himself, while whimpering.

he flipped himself over and started banging and punching on the floor.

"fuck you! fuck you! fuck you!" he yelled as he hit the floor.

he just eventually punched it harder, which made it louder and more disruptive.

his face still looked dirty and had a tearful face.

but adam then stopped because he heard a knock on the front door.

"what the fuck do you want?" adam yelled.

but yet there was no response.

"i said what do you want?!" he yelled again, but even louder.

he finally stood up aggressively and peaked through the peephole of the door.

he saw a girl, an unfamiliar girl.

she had short, "rockstar" hair. she looked almost like amanda, but with blonde hair with black streaks.
she a weird heart tattoo on the side of her neck.
and had a weird scar on the lower part of her cheek.
she also had a white oversized t-shirt to where you couldn't see anything under but her legs.

but adam finally opened the door slowly.

"finally, dude. can you keep it down?" the girl spoke.

"who're you?" adam whispered quietly.

"uh, obviously i'm the girl trying to get fucked but some random crackhead is being a psycho upstairs." the girl smarted off to adam and said.

adam cut his eyes at her, observing her appearance.

"what?" adam said.

"i said can you keep your crack ass down?" the girl asked.

"no- i've never done crack.." adam spoke.

the girl rolled her eyes, and placed her hand on her head in embarrassment.

"okay, okay, sorry. you're not a crackhead. but can you please keep it down?" she said nicely that time.