chapter 105: i'm in trouble

Start from the beginning

He came home in a terrible mood. Let's forget about rejecting the meal I prepared for him... he also yelled at me for touching and moving around his things like...? I didn't even move them??? And who was the one who asked me to move in???

Are guys all like that, seriously?

I'm so mad right now. One more strike and I'm moving out - I don't care whether he sleeps well or not anymore. It really doesn't pay to be nice, hmph. Oh and- um, of course, how could I forget... my task to expose him.

- - -

Jungkook remembered that day full well. Somehow, hearing things from her point of view, it was pretty interesting - he did seem like a tyrant back then, looking back. Jungkook pursed his lips, not knowing how to feel as he flipped to the next page.

- - -

23rd June 2020

Okay, fine. I take back what I said about him yesterday.

- - -

Jungkook raised his eyebrows as he read on.

- - -

Not to say that he's not an idiot all the time... but he's pretty alright. We went to ISAC today and that guy fainted from exhaustion after winning... Seokjin-oppa was busy with settling other matters so he asked me to take care of him. I rejected at first because I was still mad at him, but I was pretty worried too... His face was all pale... and it really scared me.

- - -

Jungkook bit his lower lip, quietly scolding himself for actually being moved by Jieun's scribbly handwritten words of concern.

- - -

He woke up. He was cold towards me. I got mad. He got mad. But somehow, after that, we reconciled. It involved a lot of makeup, but let's not talk about that. That will remain in my own memory for now.

- - -

And in mine, Jungkook thought to himself, recalling the time when they had a mini eye shadow fight and had both their faces looking like art pieces at the very end. That time was really funny.

Jungkook caught himself stifling a little chuckle and hurriedly carried on reading.

- - -

I found out later why he was in such a bad mood yesterday. It wasn't right of him to take it all out on me, but he and Taehyung-ssi... they really seem to go way back, and I forgive him for doing what he did. He also said he ate my food? Which is a surprise because he told me threw them all away in the morning. I'm not smiling as I write this, I really am not. Also, it's not because it's him, it's because I hate it when people waste food, okay? Okay?!

- - -

The corners of Jungkook's lips curled a little as he skipped a few pages ahead.

- - -

28th June 2020

I'm in trouble.