Ch32 - Fortunately, you are not a girl.

Start from the beginning

Liang Chulin had a temperament of a child, and after witnessing it too many times, You Liangxing gradually became accustomed to it. On the other end, [don't want to move] message him again: — It's over.

What he was referring was naturally the matter that had to be done. As luck would have it, the timing of his message and the release of Liang Chulin's application results were extremely close. You Liangxing replied: — That's good.

[don't want to move]: — Waiting on you at night.

Although he missed the opportunity to respond, You Liangxing did not have the intention to reject the other party's request to turn on their microphones to begin with. When he thought about it later, there was nothing awkward about it, nor was there any harm in rejecting his request.

Having to converse with [don't want to move]... he was not adverse to it.

After the registration ended, there was still some time before dinner. Neither of them liked shopping but they were keen on games, so Liang Chulin, who was in bad mood, took the initiative to visit the video game city.

In the video game city, the entertainment that was available was endless. Liang Chulin went to the front desk to make an exchange for two hundred game coins first, and as he became affected by the excitement in the atmosphere, he said: "Brother Liang Liang, let's play everything here once."

You Liangxing nodded even though he held very little interest in these things. After exchanging for only fifty game coins, he followed behind Liang Chulin who was trotting his way to the dozen or so claw machines.

"Let's play this first. We'll catch one and then continue our wat inside. Brother Liang Liang, which one do you think looks good?"

The claw machines had fantastic oddities of every description; some dolls were soft and cute while others were strangely shaped. You Liangxing took a look around and said: "All's fine."

Unlike Liang Chulin who was worrying about catching an ugly-looking doll, You Liangxing was more worried that he could not catch one at all.

However, Liang Chulin was eager to try: "Then let's try for the white bear, wah, now that I'm looking at it closely, it looks like Brother Liang Liang! See, it's cool and handsome! I'll try and grab it for you!"

You Liangxing gave it a glance but he did not discern any similarities. Instead, he just nodded.

Liang Chulin's gaze had a glint of anticipation. Coin inserted, the doll-clawing machine started moving and the red indicator displayed a timer of more than twenty seconds. "This position should be fine, good, okay!"

Pressing the button, the iron claw opened and lowered, wobbling as it picked up the white bear. However, the white bear fell down with a patter before the claw managed to move a centimetre forward.

Liang Chulin pouted: "Ai! Almost." Pursing his lips, he said, "Again."

Liang Chulin fed the coin into the machine again, clamped and the bear started wobbling. He did not expect that in this attempt, the white bear wouldn't even move a centimetre before it slipped out of the claw and drop vertically.

After several consecutive failures, Liang Chulin was extremely dissatisfied. Bitterness evident on his face, he exclaimed: "Again, again!"

After another try, it failed.

After the second try, it failed.

After the third try... it still failed.

For more than half an hour, Liang Chulin tried again and again, but the little white bear seemed to be competing with him in strength and it refused to come out no matter what.