I'm dating idiots!

Start from the beginning

Frosch told him, that she trying to find the way to the guild by herself. Luca lied saying he didn't know the direction and said it would be an adventure for them. They started off leaving but Frosch got distracted by a frog following it.

There was a carriage heading their way, Luca stopped it with his water barrier and kept following Frosch. They bumped into Milianna who notice her.

"Hey Milianna, how you feeling?" Luca asked.
"Good as new! I thought this little one was a kitty but is dress up as a frog."
"What a beautiful creature." Kagura said surprising Luca.

"Oh hi Kagura, it's a pleasure to meet you! You did amazing at the tournament." He said cheerfully while being formal towards her.
"I'm surprise your not mad." She said a little nervous.
"Why would I be?"

"Because I was planning on killing you as revenge for my brother." She responded.

The group were surprise to hear this, Sting is upset but Rogue was angry.

"I understand why you want vengeance on me. I mean at the time, I was useless not being able to help Simon. You have every right to be mad at me. So I'm giving you the chance to hit me." He said surprising everyone.

He closed his eyes and Kagura eyes were covered with her bangs making this situation intense. She moved towards him instead of hurting him, she hugged him.

"Thank you for being by my brothers side." She said making Luca hug back.

Yukino thought how it was settlement with their relationship, Sting and Rouge were relief.

Kagura wanted to bring Frosch with her to the guild and wanted to invite Luca to hang out with her. Milianna told her Luca had a guild and Frosch is with Rogue. It turn out she wanted to hang out with them. Luca thought it was a good chance to leave since it look like they were going to fight.

"I never got a chance to hang out with Luca-pooky and having a adorable cat with a costume." She said.

They notice they were gone and made the group go looking for them again.

*Luca point view*

We ran into trouble seeing some guys are trying to kidnap Frosch. I was going to help but she ran off and these guys did a terrible job trying to kidnap her. More guys came made me questioning if they were a threat or not.

They tried to capture Frosch but ended up capturing Lucy with a net.

"Hey Frosch what are you doing here?"
"Hi"
"Are getting a little shopping done?"
"Natsu did you eat some meal? your face looks a mess" I said wiping off his face with my hand.
"Sorry man, and quit treating me like a kid!"
"If only you stop acting like one." I said jokingly.

He puffed his cheeks.

Natsu head was now covered with a net making my cue to leave knowing he would handle it. I could hear the guys screaming and I didn't want to know how much damage Natsu made. I'm sorry Gramps I didn't prevent the damage.

I handed Frosch a snack knowing she might get hungry, we continued walking until we bumped into someone.

"Well hello, Luca what are and Frosch doing at this part of town?"
"Hey Juvia, Gray, I was tagging along with Frosch since I'm bad with directions." I said gesture them to keep it quiet with my secret.

Frosch was beginning to cry because how lost she is, Gray offered to help. Frosch told him that she has to do it by herself knowing Rogue is cheering on. Showing her emblem, it makes me happy seeing she's grown as well.

We were about to leave until Gray grabbed my arm and ask for the supplies Mira asked me to get. I told him I have it asking if he could bring to her.

Leading to another journey with Frosch.

We kept heading towards the direction where Sabertooth guild should be until Frosch got distracted. We ran into Erza who gave her the direction. She told me why I was with Frosch explaining the situation. Erza asked what she got for Rogue, showing the same frog costume but bigger.

"I got Luca and Isaac something too."
"Frosch you didn't need to get anything for me."

She handed me white cats ears and a bow Isaac would wear, it's honestly so sweet. Erza went next to me just to whisper

"I bet the boys would love a little cosplay."
"ERZA!"

I left quickly having my face burnt out red, Frosch was heading to a long path. It honestly made me curious if we were going the right way. I didn't even notice the moon was up, it made me yawn a little.

Getting tired myself, we finally made it to the destination but I sweatdropped where we were at.

Standing at the Fairy Tail guild.