Chapter twenty-five: ill never leave

(three years later)

Nobody's POV

"Joshy!!!" Jen called as she walked upstairs. She walked into her and Josh's room and found him reading a book. "Yes?" She looked at him, "I love you." He smiled, "I love you too. Is something wrong?" She shook her head. "No." He noded and kissed her. She smiled softly and he smiled too.

"I'm gonna go make lunch. Ok?" She nodded and he left the room. She sighed and sat there on the bed. "Shit I blew that." She mumbled. "Mommy!" The girls came running in and over to Jen. "What?" "Sissy stole my doll!" Ivy told Jennifer and Holly shook her head. "No i didn't." She sighed. "Just share, Please. I don't feel like arguing." They nodded and left the room. She stood up off the bed and grabbed her phone. 

Jena- hey!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo bored!!! U wanna go out and drink?

Jennifer- can't sorry

Jena- why?

Jennifer- I'm not up to it. And I've got stuff to do. Sorry

Jena- fine

She set it down and looked at the mirror. She sighed and set her hand on her stomach. Tears formed in her eyes and fell. Soon enough she was sobbing and in a ball against her bed. Josh came up to tell everyone lunch was ready and found her. "Jen?" "Go away!" She sobbed and he hugged her. 

"Josh I told you to go away." She mumbled. "I'm not going anywhere." she sighed and he made her look at him. "i'm fine josh." she mumbled and pulled from his hug. she started for the door, "Jen?" she looked at him. "you don't have to but if you want to talk i'm here."

she nodded and walked downstairs and the girls were playing princess'. "mommy daddy!!!!!" holly squealed and they smiled. "who wants lunch?" josh asked and ivy ran out of the room and to the dining room while yelling "LUNCH!!!!!!!!!!" 

The adults laughed and sat down with the girls. they started eating and the girls were telling them all about my little poney. Suddenly Jen shot up and looked sick to her stomach. she ran to a trash can and started throwing up and josh ran over.

"whats wrong with mommy?" ivy asked in fear. josh didn't answer since he had no idea. when she stopped she kept sitting on the floor. "are you ok?" "ive told you a million times today im fine." she replied with her eyes closed. 

she stood up and got some water. "you sure?" she shook her head as tears came to her eyes and josh was shocked. she started crying and he hugged her. "hey whats wrong?!" "im sorry!" she sobbed. "why?" she didn't answer and the kids watched confused. "please don't leave me!"

"jen dont you think if i wanted to leave i would have already?" she didnt answer. "whats going on? Hunny your scaring me." she looked up at him, "josh." she took a deep breath and  couple more tears fell. "im pregnant." his eyes widened, "really?" she nodded and he smiled. 

he kissed her, "ew!!!" holly whined and ivy covered her eyes which made jen and josh laugh. "wait whats wrong? why are you do upset? you know id never leave." she noded. "i know, just nick, you know it really scard me and i never really wanted to get pregnant after that."

he nodded. "dont worry." she smiled, "mommy why were you crying?" ivy asked and jen smiled. "well tell you both soon. its a surprise." they nodded and jen picked them up. they hugged her and she smiled. "you want something else to eat?" she shook her head. "im ok, thanks though." 

Josh started cleaning up the girls mess as Jennifer took them upstairs. "im tired." ivy whined and Jennifer set them down. "are you tired holly-bug?" she nodded. "you girls wanna take a nap?" "yeah." she helped them change into some pj's and helped them into their beds. 

"mommy?" ivy asked quietly and her mom looked at her. "can we have a baby?" jen smiled softly. "maybe." she nodded, "if we did what would you want it to be?" ivy gave her mom a tired smile. "a boy." "why?" she shrugged, "i already have a sissy but not a bubby. and we need a prince when we play princess' cause without one we cant go to the ball."

Jennifer smiled and kissed ivy's head. "ok, now go ahead and take a nap." she walked downstairs and josh smiled. "wheres the girls?" "taking a nap." he kissed her and she smiled. "i know i shouldn't be but im still scared." "why?" he asked her worriedly. "just after ivy. the whole thing was scary and stressful."

"that was because nick was apart of it. i would never do any of the that to you. You deserve to enjoy this and not have to worry about everything you did with ivy." she smiled and cuddled into his arms on the couch. "ill never leave you." He kissed her head and she closed her eyes as she drifted off to sleep dreaming about their baby.