Chapter four: the appointment

Nobody's POV

The two girls walked into the office and to the front desk. "Um Jennifer Lawrence?" Jennifer asked qiuetly and the man looked up. He noded and smiled, "uh you can go ahead to room 12 and wait for the doctor." They noded and walked to the room.  Jennifer sat on the tabble and Jena sat in the chair next to her. 

"You doing ok?" Jena asked and jennifer shook her head. Jena sighed and took her hand. "It's going to be fine." She nodded as her phone lit up. 

Joshy- why did you tell me to leave you alone? I just want to help you with the baby.

They looked at the text but didn't answer. being with Josh, or even talking to seeing him was hard enough on her with the pregnancy and Nick stuff coming made everything worse. The doctor walked in and they saw a woman with long black haie, it was curled and down, a dress, doctor's coat and heels. 

She smiled at them and they smiled back. "So jennifer Lawrence?" Jennifer noded, "ok is your boyfriend coming?" She shook her head, "I haven't told him yet." She replied softly and Jena sighed. The doctor noded sympathetically. "Ok I'm just going to ask you some questions." She nodded as Jen's started repling to Francis. 

"So do you get sick often?" "No." She smiled and noded, "how old are you?" "22." She nodded, "are you wanting to keep it?" Jennifer noded and Jena smiled. "We're you on birth control?" She shook her head." "Ok, then let's get started, can you lay back?" She nodded and layed down. Jena put her phone down and started paying more attention. 

"Ok this will be a little cold." She nodded and moved the wand around on her stomach. She found the baby and Jena gasped. "Your about seven weeks, it looks like your due date is April 8, 2013. Would you like to hear the heartbeat?" Jennifer noded in tears. 

The doctor smiled and flipped a few switch's. They heard a small heartbreak and this made jennifer start crying instead of holding back her tears. The doctor recorded the heartbeat and sent it to the front desk. "Ok I'll let you get cleaned up, then head to the front desk to schedule your next appointment, get your sonagram and heartbeat." 

They noded and jennifer got the gel off her. They walked to the front desk. "Um I'd like to schedule my next appointment." they noded. "How is October 15?" She nodded and he handed her the sonagram and heartbeat. They walked outside to Jena's car and went back to set. "How you feeling?" Jennifer smiled, "better." Both girls smiled and walked into set. 

Woody and Liz walked infront of them. "Where were you?" There eyes widened and Jen qickly his the stuff. "What do you mean?" "Francis changed the filming schedule so you two could run off." They sighed, "um, we had arrends to do." They noded buy didn't believe it. They let them go anyway and walked back into the trailer. 

Jennifer sat on the couch and turnd on a movie while Jena made dinner. They ate there dinner and went to bed, but something kept Jennifer from sleeping that night, telling Nick, how would she do it? She had no idea, and how would she stop loving Josh, she had no fucking idea. That night she didn't sleep because she was to busy thinking about which was the king of her heart.

A/n: I know this was shorter but the next will be longer. Promise!!