Chapter twenty-four: telling people about Holly

Josh's POV

I smiled as Jen helped me make breakfast. "So tired." She whined and I laughed. "I'm guessing your not used to kids not sleeping all night?" She shook her head. "I forgot how tiring three month old babies are." I laughed and kissed her before we set some pancakes on the table. "At least they're both still asleep." 

She noded and I handed her coffee. "Thank you!" I smiled. "Welcome." As the doorbell rang the kids started crying and we groand. "Baby alert." Jen laughed and we went upstairs, it's probably Francis at the door since he's coming over for breakfast anyway so he'll probably understand why were not answering. 

"daddy!" Ivy cried and I opend her door. She started jumping while holding on to her crib when she saw me. "Daddy!!" I picked her up and she smiled. "Let's go find mommy and sissy." She layed her head on me. We walked downstairs and I saw Jen making a bottle and holding Holly. "Can you get the door before he leaves?" Jen asked, "sure." 

I opened the door and Francis smiled. "Looky! Person!" We laughed as ivy pointed to Francis. "His name is Francis." She shook her head. "Person." We laughed agian and I let him in. "Mommy!" She squeled as I put her down. "Hi princess!" Francis stared us Holly when he saw Jen holding her. 

"Who's that?" "Baby sissy!" Ivy told him and he looked at us. "Baby what?" I laughed. "Well explain don't worry." He noded and we sat down. "She's nick and bry's daughter and nick left and she couldn't take care of her so we took her last night." Jen noded but didn't say anything. She's still uncomfortable and angry when talking about that situation.

"Mommy look!" Jen looked at ivy who was playing with her chocolate syrup on her pancakes. Jen face palmed and I laughed. "This is your fault, you talked me into giving her syrup." I smricked and she picked up ivy. "Let's give you a bath." "Yay!!!" Jen rolled her eyes and walked to the bathroom. 

"How old is she?" Francis asked. "Three months." He noded. "Nick is such a bitch." I noded in agreement. "so who all knows about her?" "You." He laughed. "Where goona start call our families today and probably post about Holly on my social media to let everyone else know." He noded, "well I let you four do that." I noded and he left. 

Jen came back a bit later with ivy and and we sat on the couch. I held Holly while Jen face timed out families on her phone. "Hey Jen! What's up?" My mom asked and everyone else went qiuet. "Nana!" Ivy squeled and we laughed. "Ivy can you be quiet?" She noded and I smiled. "Uh we have something to tell you all." 

Jen's mom's eyes widened. "Oh my God are you pregnant?" We laughed. "No shes not. Right?" She shook her head. "No I'm not. But it is kind of similar. We adopted Ivy's little sister last night after nick left them and bryana couldn't take care of her. Would you like to see her?" They all noded and we showed them Holly. 

Ivy's eyed widdend and she gasped when she relized holly was wearing the cat sleeper she picked out. "Is sissy a magical kitty person?!" We all started laughing. "Come in kitty fly!" We laughed harder. "Why's she not flying?""hunny she's not a kitty and Kitty's can't fly." She looked upset when I told her this. 

We talked with our families for a bit longer before hanging up. "Do you wanna hold sissy agian?" She noded and I helped her hold Holly. Jen took some pictures on my phone and hers then posted them to our social medias. After got married I finally broke her and made her get social media since there's nothing to hide between us anymore. 

@ Jenamalone- oh my God who is that? Did you guys seriously hide a pregnancy and a baby?!

@Samclaflion- bloody hell! Oh my God you guys!!!!!

@Woodyherolson- I'm broken

@Elizabethbanks- I'm crying! You guys have broken me with cuteness!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭

@Emmastone- who the hell is that Jen?!

@Amyshumer- yay!!! More babies!!!

@LaimHemsworth- I'm so confused

@Jenniferhutcherson- it's Ivy's little sister you idots!!!

@Joshhutcherson- yeah Nick's other daughter, we adopted her last night.

@Jenamalone- and you didn't fucking call me as soon as you did?!!! I'm coming over there!

@Samclaflin- see what u did? Should have made her think he told her first.

@Josh hutcherson- Shit!!! Lock all the doors and windows!!!! HIDE FROM JENA!!!!!

We set our phones down and started laughing. "Mommy why can't Kitty's fly?" Jen laughed agian. "I don't know. That's a good question." She noded. "Wanna watch a movie?" I noded and we all sat on the couch and Holly slept on Jen and ivy cuddled on me. "Oh looks what's on!" I looked up and saw bridge to terabithia was about to come on. 

"Do you wanna see daddy in TV?" Ivy noded and she turned it on. Jena ended up just watching the movie with us when she got here instead of trying to kill us. At the end they both started crying their eyed out and I rolled my eyes. After they calmed down Jena started freaking out and gushing over Holly. My life really is perfect.

A/n: on his I'm lazy, and I dont really have any story line for the kids right now. But I have ideas that would take place with the girls at age' 4 and 3. Would you guys be upset if I did a time skip and the next chapter started there?