Chapter thirteen: No more, I love you's.

Nick's POV

I sat there, in my living room. I found out what happened to Jennifer. It's currently everyone's Christmas break from filming. But with everyone going elsewhere for Christmas she's all alone. A tear fell from my eyes just thinking about it. I honestly feel very guilty about everything I've done. 

I got up and grabbed my coat. I drove across town to her house. I got out and knocked on the door. I waited a few minutes before hearing the door unlock and slowly open. I looked at her, she was in one of Josh's t shirts, and some shorts. Her hair was up in a messy bun. She sighed, "what do you want?" "Just to talk." She nodded and let me in. 

I looked around and sighed. We walked to the couch and sat down. "You want anything to drink?" She asked to break the silence. I could tell she was uncomfortable and still upset. "Sure." "Coffee?" I noded with a soft smile. She walked into the kitchen to get me some coffee. I think she's like five months now. I'm not sure. 

Pippi came running down the stairs and saw me. He came running over and jumped into me. I smiled and started petting him. I looked around and relized nothing had changed. Well except there's some of Josh's things here now. She came back out and handed me some coffee. "So?" I sighed. "I just wanted to say sorry, for real. And you don't have to take it back." She nodded and let me keep going.

"I do want to be apart of the babys life. I promise. And even if we're not together ill be here for you, even if Josh is here or not." She nodded with a soft smile. "I'm sorry about Josh and Liam." She nodded. "It's ok." She mumbled. "I'd like for you to be apart of its life, and I'd love for you to be here. But only as a friend. I can't do dating now." 

I softly smiled. "That's fine." She nodded and we sat there. "Uh you wanna go get something to eat?" I asked and she noded. "Sure. I should probably change though." I noded and she went upstairs. I waited for a few minutes before Jen came back down dressed in a white shirt, jeens, some boots and a jacket. 

She brushed her hair and it's now just down. We walked outside and got in my car. "So do you know what the gender is?" She shook her head. "I find out tomorrow." I smiled. "Can I come?" She nodded. "I'd like that. Josh and I were goona go but." I noded. "What do you think it is?" She asked. "I think it's a boy." She smiled, "me too. Josh thought it was a girl." I laughed. 

"You know it's so much easier being around you as friends." I noded. "yeah. I think we got our friendship confused with love." She nodded in agreement. "Yeah, wouldn't be the first time I've done that." She joked and I laughed. We got to the restaurant and went Inside. 

We sat down and Jen's phone bussed. She looked at it and a smile formed on her face. "What?" She showed me her phone and I smiled too. 

Blane- hi Aunt Jen!!! It's me, bear!!!!!!! I can't wait to see you again! Marry Christmas! I love you! Come home!!!!!! Daddy and grandma keep saying your having a baby! I wanna meet it come home!!!!!!!🥺🥺🥺

She then texted back. 

Jen- I love you too bear! I'll come home soon, and grandma and daddy are right. I'm going to have a baby, that's why I cant come home right now. But when I get a chance I will! Marry Christmas!!!🎄

She set her phone down and we ordered our food. "So how have you been nick?" She asked as we ate our food. I shrugged. "Ok." She smiled. "At least you haven't had to film in Hawaii in the heat, and try to hide a pregnancy on camera when you can't hide behind boxes or something." 

I noded and laughed. "What were you going to do today?" She asked. "Nothing." She smiled. "Sounds like my kind of day." I noded and we finished our food and left. "So?" I looked at her. "Have you been seeing anyone?" I noded. "Who?" "Bryana Holly" She smiled. "Nice." I noded and we got in the car. 

"Does she know about it baby?" I noded. "I wanna meet her." I chuckled and noded. I called her and put it on speaker. "hi!" She squeled and I smiled. "Hey bry! Uh can I bring my ex over?" She was silent for a minute. Jen looked worried. "Is it the one who's pregnant?" "Yeah." There was another silence. "Sure, I wanna meet her." Jen smiled and I laughed. 

"What?" Bry asked. "Just you and her." "She's with you?" I nodded, and Jen laughed agian. "Nick she can't see you!" "Right. Yeah she is. She's been depressed latley cause her and her boyfriend broke up so I went to check on her." 

"Ok, see u soon!" I hung up and we stopped to get smoothies. "What is wrong with you?" I laughed as I opend the door to my house. "What?" "Black berry is descusting!" She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as Bry came in. "It is not!" "Yes it is!" "Your just jelouse!" "Of what?" She shrugged. "I dunno I'm not you!" 

I smiled as her perky and crazy personality came back. She took my drink and my eyes widened. I took hers and she got mad. I started running around knowing she wouldn't be able to catch me. "Hey!" She yelled, "give it back!" I laughed and Bry was trying so hard not to laugh. "I mean it!" I finally stopped when she ran out of breath. 

I handed it her and she smiled. Bry walked over and Jen looked at her. "That's her? Wow!" I shot her a look. Bry started laughing. "Hi I'm bryana." She nodded. "I'm jennifer, nice to meet you." They stood there and there was an akward silence till Jen's phone started ringing. She grabbed it and you could see the horrer in her eyes. 

"What?" I looked at her phone and saw it. Liam. "Just ignore him." That won't do anything!" I sighed and took the phone. I blocked him and gave her back. "I forgot I could do that." She said with a laugh. "What should we do?" Bry asked. "I dunno. Usually I have Sam over and scare him with Harry Potter or gohst busters when I'm bored but he's in England with Jena." 

I looked at her. "He's scared of that?" She nodded. "He's crazy." I noded. Bry went upstairs to get something and I looked at Jena house looked at me. "No more 'i love you's' right?" I noded. "No more I love you's."