Chapter fourteen: it's a........

Nobody's POV, and Jen's outfit above

Jen sighed as she pulled her hair into a poney tail. She heard the doorbell which made her smile. She walked downstairs and opend the door to see nick. "Hi." She said softly and let him In. "You ready?" She nodded as the door opend and they looked over. They saw him, Josh. "Josh?" His mouth dropped. 

"Oh my God, josh." She mumbled. "You ok?" Nick asked and she shook her head. "No." Josh sighed and went to hug her. She backed away. "Jen I'm sorry." She stared at him blankly. "Andy told me what happened." I sighed, "I'm sorry I didn't listen." She nodded. "It's ok, i would have done the same thing."

He smiled and hugged Jen. Nick smiled as they kissed. "How's the little girl?" She rolled her eyes. "For the last time. We don't know the gender!" He laughed. "You just like anyoing me." He noded and she rolled her eyes. "What's he doing here?" "I was very depressed while you were gone and he and his girlfriend checked on me. He was actually going to come to see the gender." 

"Well I'm Glade your feeling better. And Nick, if you hurt her one more time I will break you!" Jen shot him a look and he froze. "Your lucky I'm not able to beat your ass Joshy." He laughed. "Ok let's go!" They all went to Jen's car and drove to the doctor. 

They all walked in and waited. They were like the only people there. Josh's phone lit up and one looked at it. There was a text from Liz. 

Liz- woody! I can't wait! Just tell me already! Where are we going tonight!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to know what to wear!!! I wanna know!!!! If you don't tell me I won't kiss you or talk to you or anything to do with you for a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our mouths dropped. "I mean I knew she got divorced, but I didn't expect that!" Nick looked at his phone with the two and his mouth dropped. "Woah!" "Lawrence!" They got up and walked to the room. "Nice to see you again jennifer." She smiled and shook Jen's hand. "And which is the father?" 

"Nick." She nodded and shook Nick's hand. "I understand you aren't together?" Jen noded. "ok, well let's find out what your having." They noded and Jen layed back. She pulled up her shirt a bit and they started the ultrasound. "Ok, there's the baby." Nick's eyes widened. Josh not so much since he saw a picture. 

"Ok, it looks like it's a, GIRL!!" Jen gasped and covered her mouth. "Ha!" They looked at Josh. "Oh shut up!" He laughed. "What did nick think?" "Boy." He laughed. She stuck her toung out at her boyfriend. "don't make me come over there!" He out his hands up and everyone laughed. 

"Well congratulations on your baby girl." They all smiled and noded. After they left jennifer sighed. "I hate everything." Josh looked at her. "Why?" "Cause I don't wanna keep filming!" The boys smiled. "You'll be fine." She nodded as they saw Bry. Josh was confused. "Hey!!" She squeled when she saw them. She emidetly hugged Jen.

"Who's that?" Josh asked. "Nick's girlfriend." His mouth dropped. "What is it?" "I can't tell you, someone is bound to over hear and tell everyone." She nodded, "well tell me soon! I wanna know!!!!" Jen laughed. "Ok, ok!" They all walked around the mall untill Jen saw the store Josh didn't want to go to. 

"Let's go!" Josh groand. "But Jenny!" She rolled her eyes. "Joshy!" "That's fair." She nodded and dragged him inside. nick and Bry laughed and walked off to get something for lunch. "Jen!" He whined and she shook her head. "No we know and we're decorating the room!" He groand agian and someone laughed. 

"But why can't we pick names first?" She smirked. "Cause it's my baby." He rolled his eyes and they started looking around. They found everything and Josh groand. "Can we go now?" She nodded and they left. Nick and bryana had left. They went back to Jen's house and took everything upstairs. 

"When are you moving in?" Jen asked as she sat next to him on the bed and grabbed her laptop. "I dunno, when Do u want me to?" She looked at him. "Now!" He laughed with a smile. "Ok, we go back to Hawaii in a couple days. I'll bring all my stuff over tomorrow and so if we don't get to unpack we can when we get back." 

She smiled and noded. "So find anything?" She nodded. "Ivy." He smiled too. "I love it!" She looked at him. "You pick the middle name." He noded. "Hmmm, how about, Ellie?" Jen smiled softly. "I like it, ivy, Ellie, lawrence." "What about my name?" Jen sighed, "maybe if we get married. I just don't wanna deal with Nick wanting his last name for her too. Cause then she'd have three Last names, a middle names and her name. But if we get married there's no way I'm not taking your last name too." 

He smiled. "Ok." He kissed her qickly and grabbed out of bed. "Hey!" She whined. "I've gotta shower!" She rolled her eyes and noded. He went to the bathroom and she went back to her computer. Her Skype started beeping and she answered. "Hi!" Liz exclamed and Jen smircked. "Hi, how are you?" She smiled, "good." "Have u talked to woody latley?" Her eyes widened. "No." 

"Oh really? Then what's this?" She grabbed Josh's phone and showed her. "Oh my God! No! I sent that to Josh?" Jen noded. "Fine, were dating." Jen smiled hard. "Awsome!" Josj came out of the bath room in only sweatpants. "What's awsome?" 

Jen's eyes widened as she stared at him. "Oh stop it!" He teaesed and saw Liz. "Woody and Liz are dating!" Jen sung in a sing song voice. "Oh shut it lawrence!" She laughed and Jen sighed. "We've got to go. See in Hawaii!" She nodded and hung up. Jen out her laptop away and they layed down. 

"Night Joshy!" He smiled, "night Jenny!" She rolled her eyes and closed them. She layed there in her boyfriend's arms, smiling as she fell asleep, wishing ivy was born so life could be perfect. Well as perfect as possible for her.