Kars nodded at Wamuu signaling for him to speak his wise words. Wamuu always knew what to say it seemed. It didn't matter where, when, or who he was talking to, he was just good with words.

"Ajna, dreams have haunted us all, but you must learn to deal with your fear. Dreams are not reality, they don't foretell future events. Conquer fear, and you will be great one day."

Ajna was inspired by Wamuu's words of wisdom. He was absolutely right, fear was what was keeping her from everything. If being great meant conquering fear, then conquer fear she would.

"Sleep daughter, and don't let fear overcome you." Kars whispered to her as she became drowsy in his arms. The setting was warm and perfect for sleeping. She cuddled closer to him, and slowly drifted off into slumber.

Kars ran his hand through her familiar hair gently and continues to speak of the stone. He was going to teach his daughter many important lessons she would need to know. He was going to protect her and keep her safe for eternity. The four of them would be unstoppable once each of them wore the stone mask with a perfect red stone placed perfectly on the forehead of the it. They would be truly irrepressible.

———————————————————————————————————

It had been a month since Ajna's entire family had been killed. She was thinking on the words that had been said to her when she was a little girl, the words that had taught her to conquer fear. In the end, it didn't matter. Fear or no fear, her family still died and to think she could have saved her father at the very least made her heart ache. 

Currently, Ajna, Diana, and Feazel were all in hiding at Diana's home in Windknight's Lot. It was a good hiding spot that common folk were too scared to visit. Caliban and Ernesh weren't big fans of Ajna because of her father and his companions. They still viewed her as an outsider and always kept an eye in her.

Ajna had already grieved enough, grieving isn't what her father would have done. She needed to keep going no matter what she felt. Emotions shouldn't control her actions, that's what Wamuu always said.  Now to check on Diana...

Diana was sitting on her bed in her room stroking the golden necklace she was wearing, the one she had been given by Wamuu. Diana did this to cope with the past, the poor girl could never get away from it's painful grasp. She reached over to drink from her golden cup of fresh blood when she noticed Ajna.

"How are you feeling?" Ajna asked. Diana had thrown up the night before and neither of them knew why. She had just started to feel nauseous out of nowhere and thrown up. 

"I could be better."

Ajna sat down on her bed next to her and rubbed her back. An idea struck Ajna right then and there. What if...

"Hey, I know it's weird, but have you had your period this month?" Diana looked surprised at the personal question and she blushed. What was wrong with Ajna? Weirdo...

"I-uhm, no, I haven't....why do you ask?"

"It's the thirty-first... Diana, forgive me." Ajna placed her hands on Diana's breasts. 

"H-hey!" Diana slapped Ajna's hands off herself. What the heck was her deal? Groping her wasn't going to make her feel better!

Ajna's face lit up with elation. She stood up and put her hands over her mouth in awe. Could it really be? Was Diana...

"What's your deal Ajna? I don't want to be touched by you! Only Wamuu... never mind." Diana's face blushed red as she had blurted out those last words. 

"What? No, Diana! I know it's just a theory, everything is adding up!" Diana stood up and faced Ajna with a mean glare. Her glare was like her father's, menacing and full of anger, but also full of composure.