The Merciless god

Through the submarine ride, another stand attack. With a new recruit-a dog, came another stand attack. This one landing Kakyoin a place in the hands of the Speedwagon Foundation's best doctors. Jotaro sustained considerably rough damage after the battle with Anubis. Joseph and Avdol had a considerably gay experience whilst Polnareff and Jotaro took care of a pedophile. Now alone, Diana found herself stroking her hand through Adelio's hair. She waited outside the bar, the lives of every crusader in Jotaro's hands. Gambling. Not his specialty, but definitely his opponent's. Polnareff and Joseph were already lost to the power of this gambler's stand. D'Arby was his name.

"You know...I wonder if you're really with us still..." Diana mumbled, eyes locked on her limp son. "Or, maybe you've joined your father. Bodies can do weird things after one dies..." Expected footsteps could be heard from afar. It was the perfect time after all. He was there for her. To collect what was his. The way he sauntered with a hand on his hip from the shadows of the alley way brought back memories from when she was little. When life didn't have thorns to put in her side. His red eyes emerged, a little taken back at the sight of his grandson with dead appearance. 

"Look who finally decided to show their face. You bastard..." Diana mumbled and regained her footing, setting Adelio gently against the wall of the outer bar. She expected an answer, but what she got was an unearthly hard punch to the head. Everything was ringing and her hands gripped her head. Her skull felt broken, but she knew something was wrong when blood started coating her pale hands. It slathered her neck and ran down her face causing more than a panic to rise. With a swift hit to her neck,  Diana's eyes grew heavy, and she couldn't stop them from closing. Her body fell to the floor, the last thing she would see being her father wiping her blood from his face.

A gray musky ambience was what Diana awoke to. Why was everything so cold? She couldn't see anything in the darkness, but she could make out that she was locked in some sort of cell. Sitting up was difficult with her head aching, but she could at least manage that. Then she felt cold flesh next to her.

"Awake, sweetheart?" The familiar voice from behind spoke. She whipped her head around only to see him sitting there in blood tainted and torn clothes.

"Hol Horse!" Diana cried and rushed on her knees over to him. Her aching head caused her to half collapse on him. "S-sorry. My head...he didn't play nice with me either." He nodded and winced at his own injuries. His clothes were torn and tied on to different bloodied parts of his body. Hol Horse quickly took noice of her examining gaze.

"Sorry bout my clothes, Ms. Diana...I had to stop the bleeding somehow." He hoarsely chuckled to himself and pulled his hat down.

"Shut up, you idiot!" Diana lunged forward and quickly wrapped him in her arms. Hol Horse was hesitant at first, but returned the hug, pulling her deep into it. "I had no idea if you were okay or not! You jerk!"

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I really am." He pressed a gentle kiss against her cheek. "I won't leave your side until this is all over, alright?" 

"Good, I need you." Diana gently sat herself next to the cowboy and cuddled close to him. His footsteps could be heard again. His red eyes tipped the romantically tense scene over and set a whole new malicious ambience. Diana tucked herself from Hol Horse's arms and stood up, getting dangerously close to the bars.

"Where's my son?" She desperately said with an anger accompaniment.

"My grandson is safe and where he should be. Not in the hands of a traitor anymore." Dio spat on the ground in front of her. She snarled and managed to keep her hand from launching through the bars and ripping out his throat.

"I'm no traitor, father. You told me to go kill innocent people, and they helped me see that you're the one who needs to be put in place. I can't kill what I love, and you can't force me or your now mentally tortured grandson to. Why do you think he's in the state he's in?" Diana looked back at tired and helpless Hol Horse, feeling even more wrath for what he did.