The Little Assistant

Depuis le début

Y/N: M-Mistress

Glynda: That's right now repeat what you were going to say.

Y/N: I'm so-sorry mistress, I didn't m-mean to challenge y-you

Glynda: Oh really now, you seemed very confident in yourself when you did. Are you perhaps lying to your mistress?

At the end of that question, I heard the sound of her riding crop on the desk next to my ear and I flinched while letting out a yelp. Glynda chuckled at my reaction and started pulling my shirt up until my bra was showing and she unclipped it with ease.

I felt her hands grab me as she flipped me over so I was on my back now with my shirt still up, my face turned red as I saw Glynda just staring at my chest. She leaned down and started kissing my chest while getting my shirt and bra off so she could have access to my nipples. While she had one of my nipples in her mouth, the other was getting pinched by her hand. I couldn't help the moans that came out of my mouth from the treatment that she was giving my nipples and she knew that too. All of a sudden I feel her bite down on my bud causing my back to arch into her, she used her hands to push me back down.

She started kissing down my stomach until she got to my skirt, where she glided her hands down my inner thigh and back up under my skirt. She was just teasing me now, rubbing her fingers lightly along my underwear but being sure not to apply too much pressure so I could barely feel it. To this I started bucking my hips into her hand to try and get friction but that only resulted in her slapping my inner thigh and I whimpered.

Glynda: Don't even give me that, you lied to me so you are going to get punished.

My eyes grew wide as she placed her palm flat on my underwear, right where I needed her the most. What I wasn't expecting was for her to apply a bunch of pressure and start twisting her palm.

Y/N: AHHHHHH!

The feeling was intense and she was doing it right on top of my clit so I felt it more. I looked at her, my eyes a little watery,  and saw a smirk grow on her face when she made eye contact with me. She stopped for a moment only to take my underwear off and throw it to a corner as she stared at my core with lust in her eyes. 

Glynda: Wow look at how wet you are, did you enjoy that you little slut?

Y/N:*stays quiet*

Glynda: So you aren't going to answer me? Well, I know how to get something out of you.

Fear came over me as I saw her grabbing her ridding crop and holding it with a tight grip. She had a sadistic smile on her face when she turned to me again, that was when I knew what she was going to do. She aimed the riding crop in the direction of my core and brought it down to hear a *SLAP*, a way of feeling rushed through me all at once.

Y/N: GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!

Glynda: My My~ Did you enjoy that kitten, I didn't take you to be a masochist.

Y/N: N-n-no, I'm not a m-masochist

Glynda: Oh is that right, well let's just test that theory, shall we?

She continued to bring the riding crop down on my core, commenting on how my clit was red and swollen, she also pointed out how I was getting wetter with every hit. I didn't want to admit it, but it was starting to feel good, a little too good because when she gave the last hit I felt a wave of blissful pleasure run through me.

Y/N: AAAAAHHHHHH, ha ha ha

Glynda: Aww, did that last hit feel so good that it made you cum.

I looked to the side, embarrassed, but admitted that it felt good. I was about to say something but all that came out of me was a moan, looking down I saw Glynda lick up my core to my clit. We made eye contact and I shook my head no while she only nodded and took my clit in between her lips and started sucking. My eyes rolled back from the pleasure and screamed from the intense feeling. My hands flew down and gripped my girlfriend's hair but that only encouraged her as she started to suck harder making my hands let go and fly to my mouth to muffle my moans.

Glynda didn't seem to like that I was covering my moans but let it slide since we were still in the academy but that didn't stop her from nibbling on my clit which sent me over the edge.

Y/N: Shit I'm cumminggggg

Glynda helped ride me through my orgasm with small licks but my rest didn't end there as I felt her slide one of her fingers inside. I was being overstimulated at this point and started to drool as I covered my eyes with my arms. Glynda continued pumping her finger in until she thrusted a second finger in causing me to moan but it got louder as she sped up her thrusts. She took her other hand and started to rub my still swollen clit causing my hands to fly down to try and stop her hands.

She sent a growl at me that stopped me in my tracts and I removed my hands and placed them back over my eyes, trying to wipe away my tears from the overstimulation. The knot in my stomach was about to burst so I warned my girlfriend about it.

Y/N: M-m-mistress, I'm g-going to c-cum

I could barely get my word out but it turned into a groan of protest when she removed her fingers from inside and her other hand from my clit. She looked down and smiled sadistically at me.

Glynda: This is your punishment, remember? So I hope that you can last the whole day like this because I am not going to continue.

Y/N: WHAT, NO YOU HAVE TO LET ME FINISH!

Glynda: No the fuck I don't and I was planning to finish you after school but if you yell at me again, I will leave you like that and just won't finish you at all today or tonight.

I quickly shut my mouth as I pushed myself up to my elbows as Glynda walked away and came back with my underwear. She gave them to me and helped to fix my clothes.

Glynda: Now go to the bathroom and clean yourself up, classes are going to be starting soon

Y/N: Fine

With that, I got up but my legs almost gave out on me so I grabbed onto Glynda. She chuckled and helped me to the bathroom.