Chapter 9

(Using She\Her pronouns for Izuku)

(Narrator POV)

A few minutes had passed in complete silence when Izuku and Bakugou came back into the classroom.

Izumi came into the room first, a scared expression plastered onto her face, and bakugou a minute later looking like he had seen a ghost.

The whole class of students couldnt help but feel sorry for Izuku, but also curious as to what happened.

Nobody could tell as both of the student's expressions looked like they both might have been beaten up, anyways if there was a fight its not like you could tell anyways with their messed up hair both being the worst it possibly could.

The class had sat still glancing quickly at both Bakugou and izuku who didnt look like they were going to do anything or move from their seats anytime soon.

A second later a man in a fluro yellow caterpillar-looking sleeping bag crawled through the door slowly. The whole class - excluding Izuku and Bakugo - jumped in their seats, shocked at the seemingly random appearance of a seemingly random man.

The man unzipped the sleeping bag and stepped out " Hello, I am your Sensei Aizawa." he said, his voice deadpan and monotonus. He pulled out a pack of blue jumpsuits and chucked them on the teachers desk, "Put these on and meet me at the field."

(Tiny Time Skip)

Izuku, no matter how un-inncoent was still finding it extremely uncomfortable changing with other 'Girls'.

She might have been a murderer, and might happily kill people whenever, but she wasn't a pervert.

And even though she was technically a girl it still felt perverted to change in the same room as some, she was facing the wall and purposely not looking at anyone else.

She pulled on her jumpsuit and left out the door as fast as her legs could possibly carry her (which was fast) as well as attracting some strange looks too, from all the other girls who saw her flee like her life depended on it.

At the feild Aizawa was waiting for them all "You will test your quirk strength, and because you came first in the entrance exams Izumi, would you care to go first now and tell me what your throwing score without your quirk it so far?"

Izuku looked up, unsurprised that she was called up, "Okay Sensei, my current score is Two Hundred and Forty Eight Meters without quirk use." The class gaped at her especially Bakugou, obviously surprised with her strength without using a quirk, even Aizawa looked slightly surprised.

Izuku took the baseball with the tracker from Aizawa's hand, pulled out a syringe filled with water and injected it into the ball.