Chapter 8

(Using She\Her pronouns for Izuku.)

(Bakugo POV)

I woke up to the pounding sound of my mother hitting me roughly in the face with my pillow that she had snatched from under my head.

"Shut the fuck up Hag!" I shouted at her savagely, grabbing the pillow as it came down on my face again and flinging it into the large television in my room that promptly fell backwards with a crash.

"Dont talk to me like that you Shit!" She screamed back rage flowing in her eyes, she relented "ugh, morning temper." she groaned under her breath and walked out the room, I heard her comment and suppressed the rage inside me to stop me from chucking another of my pillows at the back of her head.

I had showed mother Dekiru or should i say Deku and well.. this is what happened...

(Flashback)

I was panicking, my heart beating as fast as a cheetah could run and I could feel tears threaten to spill over my eyes. I was filled with rage it was pulsating in my throat. I hate crying, what in the world made useless Deku think he had the right to insult me like that, why in the world does Deku make me cry.

"MUMMMM!" I screamed in anguish, i felt the hot and salty tears start to flow down my face. I realized that for the first time i had called my mother by saying 'Mum' I usually just screamed 'Hag' or sometimes 'Woman' or even 'unholymonsterwhoclaimstohavemotheredme'

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and into my room, my mother with her aggravating spiky blonde hair and purple cardigan looked truly panicked. But I guess if your child screamed 'Mum!' when they usually just said something else rude you would think that there is probably something really wrong.

My mother opened the door her face looking worried and scared, I couldnt surpress the feeling that she loved me more that i thought. She saw me slouched on the floor sobbing and immediately looked on my body and around the room for what could have hurt me.

"Hey, Katsuki- what happened. I havent seen you this bad since Izuku - well, you know." She said surprisingly softly her voice hinting some anxiety behind it, i chuckled internally at the irony of what she almost said and what I was about to show her.

I took a rasping breath and stood up walking up to the computer almost limping, i turned it on and played the video fast forwarding to the near end of the CD, I unpaused it and looked at mum.

"W-watch." I said my voice stuttery and wavering just as dumb Deku's had been. The video played:

"And in place Number One, Izumi Dekiru, with 500 rescue points and a whopping 967 villian capture points!"

I let out a sob and looked over to my mother whose jaw was on the floor, I was sure at that moment that she saw it too and I wasnt just hallucinating.