Chapter 4

\time skip since last chapter end due to suspence and loss of original ideas\

(A\N Using she\her pronouns for Izuku)

Izuku walked through the portal that was Kurogiri, otherwise known as No.1 Villian mum and entered the hideout. When he stepped out she didnt expect the reaction she got.

"Who are you?" Toga asked smiling with her knife against his throat. "You look like Izuku, but a girl. Are you his sister!?"

Izuku giggled and moved Toga's hand away from her kneck. "No Toga, this is my disguise to infiltrate UA." The league's faces contorted from wariness to shock, and Toga who wished that she could be friends with Izuku's sister contorted into dissapointment.

"Anyways, if you'll excuse me I need to test out my quirk." Izuku said and headed toward the exit.

"You have a quirk now?!" Shigaraki exclaimed, slightly angry. "What is it?"

"Yes and liquid control." Izuku walked out the door and headed to his apartment to train with his new quirk.

At the apartment Izuku set up a bucket of water, liquid soap and blood from sources Izuku would prefer not to disclose.

Izuku found that she could contol all three of the liquids with ease and could even freeze and evaporate them on will. Then she tried fighting with a dummy and she had and found that she could shape the Liquids into a blade, freeze it and keep pulling the atoms together so it formed an unbreakable sword.

Izuku grinned, tried brushing her new long hair back and into a hair elastic that she had found on the street on her walk back to the apartment. She slipped on a hoodie and a baseball cap over her shirt and pants. She then grabbed an acid proof bottle and filled it with acid she had stored for dumping on people from great heights.

Izuku roamed the streets, the alleys were bathed in the daily sunset that was illuminating her surroundings a dim purple. She heard footsteps from around the corner and saw a boy about her age. He was short and ugly and his hair was little purple balls stuck to the top of his head.

She looked at him and he saw her. As soon as she met his eyes she new something... that, that boy was a fucking perverted peice of shit. And that made Izuku want to watch his skin sizzle and fray under her acid so much more.

She turned the corner slyly, biting her lip as sexily as she possibly could. The boy looked at her again, and she saw the lust cloud his eyes like the cloudy eyes of a dead man she knew the look of all to well. She smiled looking from his head to his feet. Izuku was silently happy that she was now a girl because she wouldnt get to trick this stupid revolting pig as well as she could now, assuming that the boy wasnt gay.

"Well hello, girly." The boy said trying, and failing at being sexy too.

Izuku licked her lips, not for the reason the boy thought, and slipped around the corner into the alleyway slyly. She heard him follow her around the corner.

The boy walked around the corner and had a weak attempt at pinning her up against the wall. She let him of course, his hand which was supposed to be next to her face, was next to her hip due to the height difference.

Izuku flipped them, pinning the pig of a boy against the wall. The boy yelped and then chuckled lustrously reaching for her upper region. Izuku undid the bottle and guided the acid right onto the boys face, the acid muffled his voice as he screamed.

Izuku stood back and watched the show. The boys skin was turning black almost as if it had been burnt in an oven. Izuku purposefully guided the acid so the boy would stay alive longer as his flesh melted like an ice-cream on a sunny day. His eyes melting and dripping onto the alley floor looked like roasted marshmallow.

\scene skipped due to gore and lack of ideas\

The boy lay or rather puddled on the floor, looking less like a human and more like a rasberry and peach slushie someone has spilt on the floor. Izuku smiled happily and rearranged her hair. There was a clapping coming from the other end of the alleyway, furthest from the main road.

Izuku looked towards the sound and saw a member of the LOV named Dabi standing and clapping with a stony face. "Wonderful performance if I do say so myself, you fooled me as well Midoriya, I too thought you would go fucking that little cunt right in the alleyway." Dabi said grinning slightly.

"Pfft, that little son of a bitch. As if." Izuku said over dramatizing puking. "He looks better and has more chances with the girls as a puddle of goop anyways."

"That much is true, I admit." Dabi said frowning. "So, what are you doing?"

"I should be asking you, you are the one stalking me." Izuku retorted.

Dabi shrugged, "I was going for a walk, saw you seducing someone and decided to see how your first attempt at seducing someone as a girl went."

"I thought it went well, did you see how easily he complied and followed me into a dark alley blindly." Izuku said proudly

"He obviously likes and wants to fuck every girl he sees, but you still did really well." Dabi said chuckling. "Anyways Shigaraki wants me back by four and im already ten minuets late so I better run." Dabi levered himself up onto the roof using a dumpster lid and dissapeared into the darkening skyline.

Izuku laughed happily, collected the acid back into her bottle again and set of back to her apartment with a large grin on her face.

Hope you enjoyed! You are all awesome and I wish you a good Holiday!

Kill Me Fast - Villain!Dekuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें