Chapter 14

This lovely drawing brought to you by myself - yay!

I would like to make it known that for plot purposes the time in between attacks will be different then the canon story, in ,my book 1-A is now 2-A and they still haven't gone on the camp due to trying to find Izuku and the 'danger of being kidnapped'

(He\Him pronouns for Izuku)

(Izuku POV)

(A YEAR LATER)

It had been a whole year since I was 'abducted' from the USJ during the villain attack and the heroes have long since given up trying to find me , and I am currently on the 'Presumed Dead' list, which to be completely honest I really enjoy, but it's not like I was even on the alive list while in UA due to being an illegitimate person. '

But nevermind that, the point is that after a year of training, forging friendships, training, eating, and training I have pretty much come to the point where I am practically worshipped - to put it lightly - by every villain in Japan excluding my master All for One who I have to admit that I worship just the same.

Of course naturally I still have a large group of villains who do worship me but have some false backed idea that they could beat me, so in the recent month I have been mainly honing my psychopathy, stealing quirks and killing opposing heroes and villains - without the heroes recognising me, obviously -

Im planning to go to the UA camp tomorrow and 'return' to UA after a year of 'torture and pain' ,my good friend Toga-san snuck into UA and got the information last month and we have been planning my return to undercover-ness for a few weeks.

Anyway, its Eleven Forty-Five right now so I'd better get to bed if I want to regain a bit of my sanity - which I don't, but have to for UA

(time skip brought to you by X-freeze tic tacs burning the roof of narrators mouth)

(Narrator POV)

Izuku woke up at five in the morning and commenced getting ready for the big day ahead, which included these things:

. Changing out of designer suit and into old and ragged hero costume that was stained by blood, rust, grime and dirt.

. Singing hair with fire a bit

. Getting Toga to go all out on his skin with her knife

. Tomu-kun's quirk on his elbow

. Using an Illusion quirk he picked up along to way to be super skinny

After taking care of the visuals Izuku gathered the whole league of villains and sat them down on Bar stools as he showed them and got them to judge his ' I Just Spent A Year Being Tortured And Isolated' act, which they all gave a Ten out of Ten, ever Shigaraki who tended to find every imperfection when it came to anyone - In particular Izuku himself.

Soon the time came that Izuku was to appear in front of the students, he dropped down, fell to his knees, bent his neck in a way that the large slice on it was visible, and focused on nothing so his eyes were rolling around his head. Even to Spinner and Mr.Compress it was such a horrific sight that they and the others of the league looked away from, not hating the gore but the fact that it was displayed on their best and most beloved friend.

Kurogiri created a warp gate and everyone in the league except Izuku and Shigaraki stepped through, Izuku could faintly hear Kurogiri calling an announcement to all the 2-A and 2-B student, that went something along the lines of,

"Hello hero wannabe's, I am here to return something or rather someone that you believe is yours, after that we will continue with what we came here to do ... slaughter you all."

Izuku felt a shove from Tomura as he was pushed through the warp gate into the clearing rather harshly.

Gasps filled the air as the students watched the girl they had mourned be pushed out of the portal, but male.

It was Katsuki Bakugou who recognised his childhood 'friend' and screamed at Momo to 'Get him out of that fiend's arms!' the Fiend part obviously referencing towards Shigaraki who was holding Izuku upwards by his hair which literally pained Izuku and figuratively pained shigaraki who had recently come to love Izuku like a brother - exactly like All for One had intended

Momo being blinded by anger towards the villains created a poison ball that she threw at Shigaraki, it was inches from hitting Shigaraki's face when Izuku 'woke up' and with precise acting and movements covertly sacrificed himself for Shigaraki.

The ball hit and splattered on Izuku's face releasing a black liquid that sunk into the skin on the right of his face making Izuku instantly collapse and the veins on the point of impact turn a violent black.

Then chaos broke out, Class 2-A who 'knew' izuku better screamed and ran to help him and Class 2-B got into a fighting stance.

A few of the villains who knew and loved Izuku but were not up to key on their acting screamed and resisted the urge of rushing to help Izuku by jumping into Kurogiri's portal.

Leaving three Villains left, Shigaraki, Kurogiri and Mr.Compress who had all topped up on acting skills in preparation. Shigaraki looked to Izuku who nodded signalling that he should leave, Shigaraki sighed sadly and looked up to the now highly confused Teachers and students who were being held back by Mr.Compress who had an armful of pearls.

"I have decided that I wreaked enough havoc on you all today." Shigaraki growled, he took one last look at Izuku and stepped into the portal with Mr, Compress following behind closely after smashing all the pearls and then Kurogiri afterwards.

The portal closed and all that could be heard was a mix of shouts, calls for an ambulance, cries, sirens and shouting, all for the students beloved Izuku who whether they liked it or not would never be the same adorable little girl they were already wrong about.

I am so sorry about to huge wait and I will try to update faster. Dont worry, Im not planning on discontinuing this anytime soon. I would help if you could support me on this story with comments, saving to library, liking and following, it would really help motivate me for future updates.

Thankyou!