Chapter 6

\ Bakugo POV \

I woke up to my mother banging on my door. I groaned and sat up groggily.

"COMING!" I shouted at her, the knocking subsided and I lay doun to try to go back to sleep. I felt like I had forgotten something. It was a weekend, I had finished basketball last week because I was trying to get into UA, we didnt have any gues- Oh No I have Ua exams!

"OmyGodImGoingtobeLate!" i exclaimed springing out of bed, i thumped down the stairs sweating nitroglycerin in my panic. "Oi HAG! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME I HAD EXAMS!" I screamed wolfing down some cereal

"I thought that your tiny brain could at least remember you little bitch!" she screamed back at me, dumping my now empty bowl into the sink.

"I HAVE A BIGGER BRAIN THAN YOU!" I shouted back at her angrily, pulling on my shoes that were next to the door.

"AT LEAST I DIDNT TELL MY CLASSMATE TO KILL HIMSELF!" She retorted, and froze staring at me worried. "I-im Sorry Kats-." she tried to say to me, i felt the anger and shame build up in my chest.

"NO! just don't-" I shouted at first getting quieter as tears started to build up in my eyes, "Im going to get into UA and do my best to forget a-about everything." I pulled on my backpack and ran out the door to the subway.

(Time skip brought to you by the sake of not boring you to death.)

The train had been packed full of people my age, all chatting with someone from what was most likely their schools or family. I couldnt help but judge them all, thinking about how awesome I am and how much I would smash them to pieces.

I was painfully aware that this was what drove Izuku to throw himself off the top off the school, my obnoxious self that subconciously destroyed anyone that got in my way. And as much as i tried to stop it i couldnt stop calling people rude names and scrutinizing their every move inside my head. I was planning to let all of that go at UA and just be me, maybe the students there wouldnt bee so weak hearted and useless.

I arrived at the UA building, it was tall and grand and the glass sparkled clear as day. The examinees around me were 'ooh-ing and Ahh-ing' in awe at the sight. i just stared ahead and made my way tot he auditorium where we would get our debreifing. The auditorium was packed with thousands of students from all over japan who wished to become a student in the prestigious UA highschool.

An annoying man with yellow hair that was spiked at the back of his head walked onto the stage and greeted us, "HELLOOOOOOOOO YOU GUYYYYYYYYYS!" I couldnt help but snicker at how stupid he sounded, but as soon as I laughed a boy with over-gelled blue hair and rectangular glasses snapped his head in my direction.

"Hey you! Dont laugh at a teacher, he could be your future sensei. It is very disrespectful and-" He blabbed on waving his hand as if karate chopping thin air, i soon cut him of.

"DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU EXTRA!" I shouted at square eyes fuming.