Kayla's POV

Ayanna was giving her a hard time eating her banana puree. She was spitting everything that Kayla was putting in her mouth. Ever since she stopped breastfeeding her, Ayanna was having a hard time eating her solid food. A knock at the door frustrated her even more. She gave Ayanna her favourite stuffed bunny and went to attend the door.

"Hey." Her heart was pounding hard against her ribs, her hands suddenly felt sweaty. She hated how he reduced her to acting like a teen with a crush. It's been ten days since the last time she saw him, not that she was counting anyways.

"Well this is not the welcome I anticipated." He disappointingly said.

Kayla hated how he stood in front of her looking like a greek God while she was a mess in some tracksuit and a headscarf. He didn't look fazed by the cold stares that she threw at him.

"And what kind of welcome did you anticipate Sibusiso ?" She asked  as her cold eyes probed into his. Her coldness was enough to drop the room temperature.

"Can't you let me in first before you start grilling me? I missed you Kayla." He tried to pull her in for a hug but she moved away from him.

She ignored what he said and backed away from the door to let him in. He followed her to the dining room where they found Ayanna entertaining herself. Sibusiso went over to the baby and he kissed her cheek. He was glad to see that she managed to pull through.

"What are you doing here Sibusiso?" She tried to get him to look at her but he looked  hypnotized by Ayanna. He was busy tickling Ayanna's nose and Ayanna looked amused by what he was doing.

"Hello baby girl, I hope you have been a brave girl for mommy." He used a funny baby noise as he said that and Kayla tried hard to suppress her  laugh. He sounded funny.

He looked comfortable with Ayanna and when she wanted to continue feeding her he took the plate and did the task. Ayanna cooperated with him more than she did with her. Yeah well who could blame her? Her daughter was charmed by the greek God too. While he continued feeding Ayanna, Kayla washed the dirty dishes. After Ayanna was fed she took it as an opportunity to have a serious talk with him. She gave Ayanna her toys to keep her busy and sat down across him.

"I asked what you really are doing here?" She tried to sound stern but even she wasn't convinced with her little act.

"I wanted to see you and the little one. I know I said I was gonna be gone for a week but things were hectic so I had to stay longer than I planned to."

"We are fine, Ayanna is quickly recovering and the doctors are impressed. Now you can leave." She glared at him.

She was still mad at him, he promised to he back after a week and he had promised to take her out on a date.

"That's good news Kayla. Sorry I couldn't be there for you." He gave her a sympathetic look.

"You don't have to be. Thanks again for checking up on us." She stood up, hoping he will stand with her to take his leave but he just sat there.

"I told you that I wanted to take you out on a date when I get back so my visit is not that innocent." He winked at her playfully.

"You not getting that date today Mr. It's mommy daughter bonding time." She said tickled her baby as she said that.

"I was thinking Friday."

"Okay I will let you know how my schedule is." She responded dramatically. She wanted to give him a hard time but she was excited about the date.

Kayla was happy to spend the day with her daughter and Sibusiso being there was a nice touch to it. He helped her play with Ayanna and he was a natural with the baby. He insisted on helping her bathe and read to Ayanna before tucking her to bed. Ayanna loved the attention she was getting from Sibusiso.

She looked at him like he was the finest and intriguing person she had ever seen. After Ayanna was put to sleep Kayla decided to cook Sibusiso dinner as a thank you. She was busy stirring the beef stew that she didn't hear him approach her. She felt his arms band around her waist. She leaned into his broad shoulders and inhaled deepily into his manly sandalwood and earthy scent.

"I have missed you. I was sad that you didn't keep your promise" She said softly.

"I missed you too. I couldn't stop thinking about this beautiful, amazing and smart woman that I had luck in meeting ." He admitted, with his hands still around her.

"Ain't you a sweet talker? You even have little Ayanna looking at you like you are a God or something." She turned to look at him and rolled her eyes as she said the last sentence.

"She has great taste." Sibusiso jokingly said. He looked into her makeup free face, she looked perfect. Her creamy smooth skin glowing, full lips appetizing, high cheekbones and long eyelashes that framed her beautiful eyes.

He pulled her against his body and he liked how her soft supple body fit against his. He dipped his head to capture her lips in a sizzling kiss, her juicy lips were intoxicating as he feasted on them. She responded immediately and kissed him back.

The kiss started soft but it then got hot and demanding. His shaft hardened when she plastered her body against his. A soft moan left her mouth as he kissed his way down from her jaws to her neck. He nibbled on the soft skin and his lips sensually pressed against her throat.

His hands roaming all over her body like a sex starved man. She felt his erection pressed against her moist parts and she felt her panties wet. She pulled back when she smelled her pots burning. Sibusiso's hands were still wrapped around her so she pushed him hard until he barged. She gave a sad sight when she saw the blackened stew.

"Well there goes that supper." She said as she turned off the stove and threw the charcoal coated meat on the bin.

"We can always order in." Sibusiso suggested.

They settled in ordering burgers, steaks and chips from Stears. They opened a bottle of wine to wash down the food with. As they ate the food they made small talks. Sibusiso asked her about her company and he saw the passion in her eyes as she blabbed about how she grew the company from the start and made it a success. They spent most of the night talking and Sibusiso finally left around midnight. He gave her a lingering kiss before he left her place.