كنللثذزتر

[Epilouge]

5 years later

Taymor McIntyre
Nicholas Simmons

[ominiscent👩🏾‍💻]

Nicholas Simmons looked around the campus sighing. He knew he shouldn't have taken that gap year; he just couldn't help himself. He wanted to go and explore around the world with his boyfriend who he broke up with as soon a he realized that he couldn't handle the sugar baby lifestyle. So he applied to six different colleges. Getting into all of them of course. Nick had no worries about that though his grades were always top tier. Once he and Zion who he forgave for kissing him under the agreement that it would never happen again; looked over all the schools and the scholarship offerings he decided he would be attending Clark Atlanta University whom awarded him with a full ride.

Which brings him here watching as all the students walked around. Some old and some who would be considered 'fresh meat' like himself.

"Do you want me to help you get settled?" Zion questioned looking over his brother in suspicion.

Nick nodded before looking back at Zion tears stinging his eyes. He told himself he wouldn't do this. That he wouldn't cry. He swore he wouldn't but he couldn't help it.

"Zion I'm going to miss you so much." Nick cried wrapping his small arms around Zion's neck bringing him down to his level.

Zion only laughed before unwrapping nicks arms. "I assure you that you'll be fine nicky we will still be able to talk and see each other." Grabbing his stuff Zion looked over him again.

"And why does that look like mine?" He said pointing to what Nick was wearing.

That's because it was. Nick wasn't sure if he should just right up and dress like he normally would. He was in a new state and wasn't sure what to expect, so he pack most of his old clothes along with a lot of Zion's. Well the ones he could actually fit of course.

Nick said nothing and just continued walking ignoring Zion and his attempts to get answers out of him.

Once they finally walked inside of nicks dorm he gasped seeing how little space he had. "Wow this is not what I was expecting." He laughed.

"And what exactly were you expecting?" A voice spoke before chuckling. Realizing that He knew that voice. Nick froze before looking back and seeing Taymor.

Gasping again Nick could feel tears welling in his eyes again. He actually thought he would never see him again but now that he has he couldn't hold his emotions in. He deeply regretted everything he said to him that night. So much was going on that day and when Taymor spoke the truth over the phone he didn't want to accept it and lashed out.

Taymor on the other hand was eustatic he couldn't wait to see Nick's face when he realized. This being Taymor's third year; this for some reason has always been his dorm room. To his surprise though when he made it over to the door he couldn't help but notice that the name was different it no longer said "Taymor McIntyre & Chase Dickinson" who he usually always roomed with. After freshman year they actually started requesting to room together since they got along so well. Reading it over about three times it finally hit him that it actually said. "Nicholas Simmons & Taymor McIntyre" he thought maybe it was a coincidence. Though he didn't think a freshman and a junior would be able to room together. He ignored it of course feeling his heart jump at the thought of finally seeing Nick again. After their talk on the phone Nick completely avoided Taymor, and being that Taymor was a junior moving into his senior year at the high school it wasn't really that hard. Being that he would only be going into his sophomore year and the senior classes were place towards the far back of the school. They haven't talked for a total of six years and it broke his heart slightly as he would never feel for anyone like he felt for Nick. Not that he waited for him or anything. He just couldn't be 100% involved like he once was. But looking at Nick now made his heart flutter. He had matured well. His face no longer in the baby face stage as you can see the maturity heavily in his face. His body though remained slightly the same maybe being a little more developed than it once was but still slender and short. Regardless Taymor missed him dearly and if it wasn't for the awkwardness he would have pulled him in for a hug immediately.

"So how have you been Nicky?" Taymor questioned watching as the boy smiled softly.

"I've been fine. How about you Taymor?" He sighed looking over at Zion who stood awkwardly in the middle of us just watching everything.

"Ive been good actually better now that your here." Taymor smiled at his bold words. Making Nick breath hitch. His eyes wide as he watched Taymor's expression to see if he was serious.

Indeed he was as he stared intently at the smaller boy infront of him. That is until Zion cleared his throat. "Yeah I'm gonna go before y'all start fucking right in front of me." With that he walked out the door waving to Nick before quickly shutting it.

Nick watch Taymor as he sat down on his bed his mouth slightly agape as he thought about what Zion had just said. They definitely was not about to have sex. He wouldn't oppose to it if Taymor was to ask but that definitely wasn't happening or at least he thought.

Taymor laughed watching the expression on Nick's face before getting up and walking towards him. Stopping directly in front of him placing a gentle had on his cheek.

"Even through everything, you can't keep me away from you Nicky."

Nick gasped looking Taymor in the eyes quickly before grabbing his face and smashing their lips together passionately. Missing the way his lips felt on his own. Moaning as Taymor deepened the kiss before pulling away, kissing his cheek and trailing down his neck to the exposed part of his shoulder before stopping and looking at Nick again.

"Nicky I've missed you." Little did Taymor know those four words would lead to the best night of his life. As him Nick did indeed have sex, but it was more than that they made love on Taymors bed of their dorm completely oblivious to how loud they were. Sparking curiosity within the students walking pass their dorm but of course they didn't care as they were too involved in each other.

"Taymor I was afraid to say before but I-I love you."

Taymor smiled as he quickly peck nicks lips. "I love you too Nicky."