ربما هذا هو

[four]

Nicholas Simmons

I can't believe Zion did that shit, he really whooped my ass around the whole fucking house. He did that shit for hours, it started off with him punching me then he got his belt and chased me around the house with it.

This wasn't the first time he beat me but it's the first severe ass whooping he's ever given me, I haven't been able to walk straight all weekend.

"Now let me see something like that again Nicky I'm really not playing with your ass Y'all really been fucking for a whole two years." He's been saying this since Friday.

"Zion I'm so-."

"Get the fuck out my car and let's go." He cut me off parking in front of the school.

I sighed he's been so rude to me lately. I don't know if it's because he caught me fucking or because it just hit him that I'm not a baby anymore, but the way he's been talking to me really hurt my feelings.

I just nodded walking behind into school. Today definitely wasn't my day. Which definitely showed in my appearance.

I was tired and wasn't really with the bullshit from others.

"Uh excuse me?" I heard making me turn around. It was the boy from Friday who asked to chill or whatever.

I definitely wasn't for this bullshit. "Hi." I simply replied opening my locker waiting for him to speak.

Once I realized he wasn't saying anything I looked up to see him looking at my breast.

"Yes?" I spoke again catching his attention again.

"Uh-yeah um I'm sorry I just um I-i didn't get your number yesterday um... Nicholas."

I nodded slightly cringing at the use of my real name. "well first just call me Nicky. And let me see your phone."

He handed me it as I put my number in his under 'Nicky😻'.

I then handed his phone back along with giving him mine.

Waiting patiently for him to give it back I took the chance to actually look at his face. He actually wasn't that bad looking he had a big forehead but his nice slight squinty brown eyes and nice bushy eyebrows took the attention off of it along with his big juicy looking lips I would definitely enjoy suck-

"N-Nicky?" I looked up seeing him finally handing my phone back.

The contact almost made me choke on my spit. This nigga bold as hell. I looked up at him then back at my phone seeing 'DaddyTay🍆'.

I nodded I'm definitely changing that but I'll let him have his fun for now.

"So are we still gonna chill?" He asked rubbing his hands together.

I nodded. "Yeah." was all I said before walking away feeling the presence of Cordae's eyes watching me from a far.

That's something he always does even when we weren't on talking terms he was always watching me.

"Wait!"

I looked back but continued to walk once I seen my brother walking towards my direction. Last thing I need is him thinking I'm trying to fuck him too.

As I almost made it to my class I felt an arm gripping me up.

"Don't let me see you with nobody else Nicholas. I will kill you and the nigga you wit." It was Cordae, but what he said had no effect on me as I knew he wasn't about it. The most he would do is threaten to fight them.

I snatched my arm away looking into his hazel eyes before walking into class.

I'm too tired for this. "Niggas is real bold today."

_____________

Even though he just threatened my life would it be bad if I said that I was turned on right now.

Alright loves another chapter finished. I hope y'all had a great day because I sure as hell did not I never do. I always have too many things that has to be done all at once. It's sad but since I love you guys so much I decided to give you a chapter.

And if you are wondering
Why I don't ever post any pictures of them it's because Nick is supposed to be shaped like a girl and everything and I wouldn't want to confuse you by posting his pictures when he's supposed to have titties and shit.