أنت تكملني

[three]

Taymor McIntyre
Nicholas Simmons
+ others

👩🏾‍💻[Omniscient]👩🏾‍💻

For Nicholas to be an actual boy was mind-blowing to Taymor as this is something that he has not been exposed to. His father was homophobic so anything about men being anything other then men were shunned from him. Now leaving him in a confusing predicament.

"Maybe he's like transgender or something bro." His friend Jay stated trying to make sense of what Taymor had just told him. Being the one who had encouraged Taymor to talk to Nicholas in the first place he was trying to find ways around it.

"But when has that bothered you though?" He questioned. He's never seen Taymor interact with anyone who was gay but he sure as hell wouldn't of thought that there would be any problem with it.

"I mean I've never been put in a situation where I asked another boy out before, shit if my dad finds out do you know what the fuck he'd do." Taymor had a million thoughts running through his head about his father disowning him. He couldn't let that happen his father was basically all he knew, all he ever had since his mother died during his birth. His father taught him everything he thought he needed to know.

"He won't find out unless you tell him. Nicholas looks like a girl and he sounds like one, so how would your pops find out."

Taymor shrugged but while he was still thinking about whether or not to decline the date. Nicholas, couldn't careless as he had other things on his mind.

Like finding a way to sneak Cordae out of his brother's room and into his. They've finally gotten the house to themselves for the weekend while their dad was on this huge business meeting up state in Delaware.

He was horny and wanted Cordae but ever since this morning when his brother witnessed the encounter between the two he's been on watch patrol making sure they weren't together.

Usually, he would let Nick come in and hang with him and his friends, but today was something different. He made him stay in his room doing absolutely nothing which led to him watching porn and eventually touching himself but that wasn't helping he needed more and he was determined to get it.

bigdaddydae🥰

Cordae?
Nigga answer me!
Dae😫
Seriously I'm horny asf daddy!

...
Oh shit lil baby!!
On my way 🏃🏽‍♂️💨

Nick smiled standing up to straighten up his room really quick before Cordae came in. He knew it would take a while for him to get his brother to let him out the room. Soon Cordae bust in with a wide grin, knowing exactly what they was about to get in he was just waiting for Nick to call him over.

"I got about 15 minutes I told Gliz I was going to the bathroom." Nick groaned knowing that was not enough time but he was willing to do whatever to get his cheeks clapped right now.

He nodded not wasting any more time. Jumping on Cordae wrapping his legs around him while kissing his lips softly. Making Cordae squeeze his butt. Nick let out a quiet squeal as they grind against each other.

Cordae quickly walked over to the bed not wasting anytime stripping Nick from his clothes. Taking his shirt, boxers, and pants off as well leaving them both completely naked. He pulled away kissing down Nicks neck as he moaned. "Fuck Cordae stop playing." Nick said as he switches positions so that he was now on top straddling Cordae. Nick couldn't wait anymore he was ready to fuck Cordae and wasn't anything going to stop that.

Or so he thought because in the other room Zion was starting to get suspicious and trying to figure out what was taking Cordae so long.

"Dae said he was going to the bathroom right?" He questioned.

Making Jay frown as he too needed to use the bathroom but had to wait for Cordae to get out. "Hell yeah, how long that nigga been in there I gotta fucking piss and he taking fucking years! What is he shitting?" He was beyond annoyed. But that was the least of Zion's worries.

He wanted to know where the fuck he was and if he was with his brother or not. Getting up and walking out the room the first place he went was the bathroom. Just like he thought..

"The nigga ain't in here."

Now he was mad because he knew exactly where he was. This isn't the first time it's been like this Cordae leaving the room or Him and nick leaving and then not coming back for hours. At first, he didn't think anything of it, but then he started to notice little things going on like flirting and what happened in the car earlier.

Walking to Nick room what he thought they were doing was confirmed. They were in there fucking right under his nose. His little brother and his best friend. He now couldn't control his emotions as he burst in the room.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled as he watched them both scramble around from their previous position.

"Zi-Zion it-." Nick started trying to think of a quick lie but what could he have possibly said to cover up why he was riding his brother's friends dick; absolutely nothing could.

"Nicholas shut the fuck up before I beat your ass, go in the fucking bathroom!"

He was disgusted with what he just witnessed. His little ass brother fucking his friend. Never did he think he would ever see it.

He still wanted to beat Nicks ass; he just had to get Cordae out first.

"Really my brother are you fucking kidding me Cordae! When did it start?" He couldn't believe what was going on under his nose. Even though he didn't want any of this to be true, he wanted to know how long this has been going on.

"Do you remember the night we all got in trouble by your pops because we were smoking in the basement? That's when it started."

That's was a whole two years ago! "Bitch are you serious." Zion was livid. They started fucking when Nick was only 12. And the nigga had just turned 12 now that he thought about it. "Cordae I really wanna fuck you up right now but I just don't have it in me just get out, please." He sighed waiting for Cordae to put his clothes on and leave he really couldn't believe this shit.

——————-

It really be your own friends.

So what y'all think about that though. This chapter was trash it wasn't supposed to stretch out this long but if I would have cut it in the middle it wouldn't have made sense.

Do you think Taymor potato head ass going to cancel?

Nick finna get that ass beat or...

Did y'all really think I was going to give you a sex scene, maybe later on but not now. It's too soon 😂

Nick finna be a whole hoe 😂