من أنت

[one]

Taymor McIntyre

"I can't believe she did this shit again." I huffed laying back on the couch.

My girlfriend always promises shit that never fucking happens. I get ready and be at her door waiting for her ass and she never fucking comes out.

Then hours later be calling and texting me telling me how much she's sorry and she forgot and went somewhere else. I've been sick of her ass since we got together, but I've been trying to rock out because even though she treats me like shit sometimes I still love we've been together for three years and I would always think why would I let that go now.

But today was different the bitch actually dropped our plans to go hang with another nigga and I wasn't about to let that slide.

I grabbed my phone quickly dialing her number watching it as it rang.

Calling lilbaby💍...

My breath slightly hitched when I heard her answer. I was actually expecting to be met with her voice mail.

"Taymor?" I took a deep breath finally grabbing the courage to say what I needed.

"Look Dee I- we cant do this anymore." I was slightly afraid of what she might say. I'm not really as hard as everyone thinks I am and if this conversation goes completely left I might end up crying myself to sleep honestly.

"We can't do what anymore?"

I sighed 'this has to be done Tay.'
"We can't be together anymore Dearra I'm tired of being stood up, Like how the fuck does that shit sound a nigga getting stood up by his own fucking girlfriend."

She giggled but little did she know I was dead ass serious. "That's not even true I don't stand you up at least I let you know."

I shook my head. The fuck is wrong with this girl? "You let me know after the fact when I already got ready waited for you then ended up going home, answer me this when was the last time we actually went somewhere together?" I questioned patiently waiting for her dumbass response.

"I don't know about a we-."

"It's been almost a year." I cut her off now officially done with the bullshit she was given I no longer felt like this was a bad decision. I wanted to leave her ass.

"Taymor I-."

I sighed, sinking more into the couch I was laying on. "Look Dearra I cant with you anymore let's just break this off now. This relationship ain't even a relationship anymore it's just you and then there's me."

She took a long pause before sighing. "If that's what you want then I guess that's what it has to be, your right it doesn't feel like a relationship it just feels like we are friends so how about we just go back to that?"

I nodded. "That works for me."

And with that she hung up. I could tell that she was upset about it but I can't keep getting strung along in a relationship that is no longer going anywhere. It isn't fair to me nor was it for the stress I felt while being in the relationship.

————

"Now that is out the way and I can actually relax and focus on me."