احتاجه

[nine]

Taymor McIntyre

Something that I had to do was get Nick out of that house.

Leaving him there was definitely a dub and I wasn't with it.

Walking into the kitchen meeting my father who, like always was sitting reading the paper with his highlighter.

"Sir, not to bother you but I was wondering something?"

He looked up raising his eyebrows. "Something like what son?"

I sat in the chair running my hand down my face.

"Alright so here's the thing its Nicky I don't think he's- Uh she's safe at home with her father. He beats her all the time. Like when I walked her home he did it right in front of me and then he- nevermind I just don't think that's the best place for her."

I told keeping out the fact that the nigga pulled a gun out on me, because why would you tell a retired marine that still holds all types of weapons. That somebody's father threatened to kill their only son.

"Taymor I don't understand what you want me to do about this." He shrugged not really caring.

"Sir, what if it was Tyla then would you be saying this?" I raised my voice.

Did he really say that shit.

"Well it wouldn't be because I'm not hitting her."

I rolled my eyes he cannot be serious. "Why the fuck are you acting like this?"

He cocked his hand back as if he would smack me. "Watch your mouth Taymor."

"What do you want me to do about this situation."

I smiled hoping he would say yes.

"I think Nicky should stay here with us."

He burst into a fit of laughter. "So you can explore each other's bodies?"

Yes.

"No, just so she can get away from her father."

"Where is she going to sleep?" He asked.

"In my room I'll bring out the blow out mattress and sleep in the basement." Fingers crossed niggas.

"I'll think about it Taymor." He finally answered after what felt like minutes.

——————

Hope, is all I can have at the moment. I need him out of that house. Fuck his brother he definitely ain't shit.

Alright here's another one of those ass chapters that everyone only comments on to mail the writer feel good about themselves.

Next chapter will be better I swear!!

Double update??

Ok love you guys seriously and thanks for the 3.4k reads 🥰