الحب السيئ

[seventeen]

Nicholas Simmons

"So we hea so you can meet up wit some otha nigga?" I nodded as we walked into the hospital.

"Yeen even gon tell ya pops?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Dis sum bullshit slime why am I hea?"

I just shrugged he really pissing me off. "Kentrell Shut the fuck up! Damn nigga you here because with out your annoying ass I wouldn't be able to leave." I snapped officially over it.

My dad figured since I wanna"be a bitch." And date niggas he'll set me up with one and it just so happens to be one of his drug dealing friends down low son.

He only chose him because he knew he out of all the other sons his friends have he's the one I can't stand.

"Ard look you go im staying my ass over hea. Do you." With that he sat in the waiting room while I went to the desk to ask were Taymor's room is.

"Excuse me ma'am could you tell me what room Taymor McIntyre is in." I smiled trying to be polite.

She just looked at me typing away on the computer. "Due to circumstances I am only allowed to send family."

I nodded. "I am his niece Nicole Simmons I'm his sisters step daughter."

Being that his sisters boyfriend has a 14 year old daughter named Nicole who kind of looks like me. Which is weird as hell.

She smiled and nodded. "My apologies Nicole he's in room 503D on the fifth floor."

I nodded thanking her and making my way back towards Kentrell.

"Trell are you coming? I don't feel right leaving you down here." I smiled hoping he'll come up with me.

"Lil baby I just find it weird dat you even brought me hea knowing you goin to see yo nigga." Nick nodded still pulling Kentrell up anyway.

"Well technically your my nigga, me and Taymor never made it official." He nodded walking towards the elevator door with me pressing the up button.

"Nick I know yo pops forced you to be wit me. Just like I know yo ass don't even like me." He started.

"But I just wan some type friendship at least cause I actually do like you Nicholas." I smiled looking up at him.

"Alright." I nodded giving him a peck on the cheek.

Nothing serious, right?

~

"Alright here's his room you can stay out here if you want."

Kentrell shook his head chuckling. "Nah you ain't fin get rid of me like dat lil baby I wan meet Taymor."

I sighed as I walked in leaving the door open allowing Kentrell to follow behind me.

"Tay?" I spoke silently.