"Please....". I try to mutter out but my voice was hoarse and dry from all the screaming.

"Shut up and stop all that screaming bitch!". My ears started ringing from the slap that I received across my face. My ear felt heated like it was on fire.

He kicks me in my stomach and grabs me by my neck. "If I hear you scream again, I'll kill you!, you understand that?".

           I quickly nodded. My body ached from all the pain. I felt like I had no control and it terrifies me. I didn't want to die this way, not like this. Who will take care of my mother? What will happen to my son ? .

           Footsteps descend away from me and once again I hear the door lock along with whatever lock they had on the outside of it. I couldn't believe this. I needed answers.

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

           Seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours and hours felt like days. I am hungry, thirsty and my body hurts. I can feel every part of my body throbbing from the slaps, the kicks, just everything.

          The door unlocks again, I feel whatever they had ties around my eyes being released. There was two buff guys in the room, heavily armed with food and a bottle of water in their hands.

"You need to eat and drink something, I'm going to untie your hands but if you scream or try anything funny I promise you I'll end you myself". He says to me. I couldn't see his face because he has on a mask but I did see a dragon tattoo on the right side of his neck.

           I give him a assuring nod that I'd behave myself but I needed to know where they had my baby and was he being cared for and looked after properly.

"My son". I say to him with my throat dry. He hands me the water after untying my hands and I immediately start to chug it. I didn't stop until I saw that the bottle was completely empty.

"He's being taken care of". He looks up. "Nick! Bring the baby".

              My heart leaps in my chest. I didn't even realize I was crying but I was. I was crying tears of joy that they were finally making me see Na'sir.

            The guy brings in Na'sir. He had his pacifier in his mouth and was staring at the ceiling. My heart was filled with life and love all over again seeing him come closer to me. He hands me my baby and I burst into a fit of tears.

       His eyes were so innocent and pure. I wanted nothing but to keep him safe and I was already failing at it. He was only three months and yet he has been through so much already. I wouldn't wish this on my worse enemy, even if I've had a bad day.

"I love you so much". I say to him as I hold him closer to me. "I'm so sorry".

"We need to ask a few questions about Damien King, we know you're the mother of his child and wanted to know how his operations work in and out".

"You kidnapped me to find out something I don't know, I don't know anything about Damien , he hasn't spoke to me in a week and hasn't seen his son in a month". I lie bluntly. I should of known he had something to do with this. But I still had to protect the father of my son.

"Don't get smart". He demands landing a punch across my face.

I quickly bring my hand to my cheek in shock. "I'm sorry, but I'm telling the truth". I pleaded to him.

         I hear a loud noise being made on the outside of the door and I jump in complete shock. I hold Na'sir closer to my arms. There was no way I was letting them take my baby away from me again.

"Let's go check it out". The buff guy says to the one that brought me back my baby.

         With that, they both leave me and lock the door. Moments later I hear the sound of gun shots firing none stop.

      I use my energy to scoot over to the corner of the room and hold tightly onto my son. If I ever saw Damien again, I don't know what I would do. I knew his life was dangerous but I never thought I'd be in harms way or his child, he promised me this wouldn't happen again after what happened with his mom.

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

             After the gun shots stop. I plant a kiss on Na'sir. I begin to untie my legs and finally I was free. I stand up and run over to the big window that was in the room. I grab the coverings from off it and peak outside. There were cop cars everywhere.

     "Summer!? Are you in there!?". I hear a unfamiliar voice  yell from outside of the door.

"Yes! Help! I'm in here!!". I scream, I didn't care who it was, as long as they get us out of here. Na'sir begins to cry. I hold him closer. Help is on the way baby boy.

     In charges the police with guns on alert. A older officer comes over to me and throws a blanket over me and hands me another one for Na'sir. The nightmare was finally over. I was safe, my son was safe and that's all that mattered.

"We're going to get you out of here". He assures me as he leads me outside of the room I was being held in. In the hallway there were dead bodies laying all over the floor and some guys being handcuffed.

"We're going to let the paramedics take a look at you and your baby and then take you to the police station for a statement and some questions okay?". I give him a nod as we exit the building.

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

Another chapter!!!! I made this one a bit longer .

Author's Note:

ITS NOT TOO LATE TO GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS AND VOTE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY ‼️ ESPECIALLY WHILE WAITING ON THE OUTCOME TO SEE IF I CONTINUE THIS BOOK. THAT depends on y'all .

(Mistakes will be corrected at the end of the book or on a day I choose to edit) Thank you in advance.

This was my first time writing something like this so bare with me.

vote more for an early chapter release ❤️‼️

Vote comment and share
Be safe everyone 🙏🏾♥️
Happy Sunday 🥳