"She senses fear so I suggest you not". He lets out a laugh.

I punch his arm playfully. "Stop, what if she doesn't like me?".

"She will, I like you".

My cheeks heat up.

"Your like isn't what I'm concerned about, so be quiet".

The door opens and I see a very beautiful middle aged woman standing in front of us. She has a warm smile on her face and suddenly the worry I had in my entire body disappeared.

"And who's this beautiful young lady Damien?". She asks with a wide smile.

"This is my girlfriend Summer". I punch his arm immediately. "I mean friend".

"Well hi friend Summer, come inside I just finished cooking".

After talking and eating I realized what an amazing mom Damien has. She told me stories of him and showed me his baby pictures which he found very embarrassing. I laughed out loud at most of them just to get on his nerves even more.

"Damien, I like her a lot, she's a keeper". Ma says to me.

"Mrs. King". I begin to thank her for dinner but she stops me.

"Call me Ma, I have a very good feeling about you". She smiles and embraces me into a hug.

Ma gave us leftovers before we left the house and on the drive back to my apartment Damien started smiling heavily out of nowhere.

"What you smiling so hard for?". I ask him raising an eyebrow in his direction.

"My mom has never met a girl that she liked". He turns into my apartment complex. "Since high school, every time she would meet a girlfriend she would literally send them away crying from how harsh she was".

"Are you being serious?".

"Yes, and whenever my mom told me how she felt about a certain girl, I would take her advice and leave, I was kinda scared to have her meet you because I thought she was going to tell me the same thing about you". He explains even further.

"I'm in shock". I smile at the thought of his mom sending his ex girlfriends away crying. Not knowing why because I didn't see myself dating Damien.

"I'm glad she likes you cause now I know you not going anywhere".

"We will see about that".

"Will we?". He parks the car in an empty space and pulls me in for a kiss.

Putting his fingers in between our lips, he pushes two of them inside of my mouth. I immediately begin to suck on his fingers, getting them moist.

Reaching down he shifts my thongs to the side which made me instantly happy that I chose to wear a dress today. Pushing his index finger inside of me the car was now filled with the sounds of my wetness. He then adds his middle finger and increases speed.

I grab a hold of the back of his neck as he went faster. "Damien". I moan biting my lip.

I watch as he stares intensely into my eyes with a burning lust taking over his once pure dark brown ones. His lips begin to form a smirk as he pulls out his fingers and places them inside his mouth, licking away at my juices.

"Please don't tease me". I beg as I grab a gentle hold of his arm.

"Are you going to leave me?".

"What?". I ask getting frustrated.

"Are you going to leave me Summer?".

I then realize what that was all about. He was basically trying to take control of the entire situation. For a moment I just stared at him and then , I crash my lips onto his. "I'm not leaving you". I say in between kisses.

End of flashback

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

"We still have a few more hours to wait for her to come out of surgery, you want me to head to the cafeteria to get you something to eat?". I ask Damien as he rocks back and forth in the chair of the waiting room.

"No, I can't eat, I don't have a appetite". He replies back.

"Damien King?". Doctor Maurice says to us. Wasn't it a bit too soon for ma to be out of surgery.

"Yes that's me". He stands up and so do I.

"I'm sorry to say that your mother passed away during the surgery, we brought her back three times but on the fourth flatline we weren't able to get her back , she was a fighter , I'm sorry for your lost". Doctor Maurice says to us with sympathy lacing his face.

My heart felt like it had sunken to the ground. I couldn't believe what was going on. I sat down in the chair and started crying. I screamed and yelled. The pain was excruciating, my chest felt like I couldn't breathe.

Damien holds me. Crying into my neck as I screamed out in pain.

After awhile the waiting room was filled with silence. Damien was quiet. Staring at the wall in front of him. While I stared at the blood stains printed all over my pink shirt.

I was covered in the blood of a woman I considered my mother. I loved her as such, she treated me as such and I was carrying her grandson that she would never meet or hold in person. To say I was in disbelief, shock and utter lost wasn't enough.

"I'm going to kill whoever did this to you and my mother". Damien finally says breaking the silence that engulfed the room.

"Damien". I begin to speak but he got up and walks towards the entrance of the hospital.

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

Another chapter ‼️‼️ (Early Released Chapter)
If you want the chapters released early just continue to vote ❤️

A/n: honestly I've had friends that lost their mom, also family. I couldn't begin to imagine what I'd do without my mommy. For those of you who have felt this pain or knows someone that has , my deepest condolences ❤️

Stay safe ♥️
Thank you for all the reads, support and votes ❤️🙏🏾