College ka Raaz Part-2

Precap: Purvi turned around and was shocked to see a man's shadow.

Heya guys I know it's been late for the most of the time likely but here is the next epi.. I hope you guys like it.

Guys one important announcement is there👉👉👉👉👉👉, Some people are asking me to write my stories in English language only , so this is a sample, this whole Chapter will be in English only, just tell me whether it's being better than Hinglish version, or do just comment me below in the comments box Should I continue writing in English or Hinglish. Those who read Please Please guys tell me.

Now, today's episode:🧡

Purvi becomes shocked to see a shadow of a man in the back wall side by balcony.

She takes out her gun from the drawer and holds it back in her hands.

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

But when she reached to the place of the wall she was just thanking God and was just wondering and saying herself, "Purvi you are such a dumb , it is just a branch of the 🌳🌳 tree and she laughs a bit on her doings. Then she comes back and thinks of the case all about that happened yesterday.

Then after sometime she recieves a call from her friend Mia and she talks with her for a while, then takes her bag and straight forwardly goes to meet Mihir where Mia is also present.

Then trio talks of something serious and Mihir says: Yrr Purvi, what to do now.😕😕

Mia: yah... please you should have to tell us something now, it's been quite long time since we are fooling them around and I think they have started doubting on us. Yrr...we no this is quite risky but you should have to tell us now, what to do next.

Purvi: But yrr...you know na...I should have to take leave for it and I don't want to let this thing to be known to anyone , even ACP sir. Because when he listen upto, he will become so angry on me for not telling him anything about it... okk wait I'll try to talk to ACP sir " taking a leave, just the thing is I have to completely tell him a lie."

Mihir: Hmm...yah... please you know she loves you still but deeply some where inside her heart.

Mia: I completely disagree yrr.. Now the time is changed a lot but she isn't, she is having the same attitude she is having before.

Mihir: But Mia... it's...(He about to speak , when he sees Purvi going to the side window, she was quite, her eyes were filled with tears, she was Feeling the same pain, the same pinch in her heart..she was feeling heartbroken 💔. She wants to run away from everything, leaving every truth, all the lies back and just reach out to her's little one, who is been waiting for her, a little bit angry with her But loves her the most.

Mihir goes to her and keeps a hand sideways on her shoulder, "he says ,' Purvi' she comes to reality. She just turns back and started crying silently, deeply inside her.. Mihir can't see her friend like this so he hugged her... Mia sees all this and runs to them...hugged both of them... because she knows the truth, but nothing is important than her friend's happiness .'

Trio cried for a while in the hug...
Then Purvi tries to separate so does all, Now all the separate a part , she sees to the clock' and says : Wait let me talk to ACP sir..

Mia: What will you tell to ACP sir'..??

💔💔😕😕💔💔😕😕💔💔😕😕💔💔

Purvi: Have thought already?

After a while on talk...

_______________________________________

At Bureau, everyone is reaching one by 🕐 one... it's been 7am in the morning.

And at all today's lastly reach was of Pankaj.😂

And he was then called by ACP sir as he was late when ACP sir was just wondering to ask Pankaj why he came late today. Just before purvi's call comes.

Pankaj while was shooking himself and thanking Purvi..

Purvi on call told that she needs today's holiday as she wants to go out with her friends afterall soo long time, they met a long time ago so can she take a holiday just if anything isn't important.

ACP sir answers for okk...you can go but a holiday just for today.

Purvi replies "Yes sir" only today.
I will be right tomorrow morning in the bureau.

Then call cuts and ACP sir comes to Pankaj, while he was just trying to make an excuse and go without listening to angry sir's speech.

ACP sir on his own says..you can go Pankaj" but donot repeat this again" unless you will be updated with Daya and Abhijeet's punishment.

To which Pankaj replies" Yes o...sorry sir.."

ACP sir " Now Go".

_______________________________________

At 🏠 house., Purvi and both of her friends asks is everything done with a thumbs-up only.

So Purvi also signals with a thumbs-up...and smiles a bit.

Both also smiles and trio then plans for how to reach their destination without letting anyone know about it.

So Purvi first suggests to take their all important things that can come 🧡 in use of needed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then trio packages their some supplements that comes in used might be.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And then....
.
.
Then....
.
.
.
A call comes to Mihir to which he becomes so much shock that his phone slips from his hand and falls down.
.
.
.
Purvi says ' What happened Mihir, is everything okay'?
.
.
To which Mihir just says now we need to go before everything gets spoiled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then trio goes out for Mihir's car and they leave.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's all guys...bye bye take care..
Stay safe, and chill out enjoy reading it well and also do tell me should I continue in Hinglish or English only.
.
.
.
.
Bye 👋👋👋