Simple Party Part-1(Divs is back)

Heya guys so sorry for not updating the parts but I am a medico so I have a lots and lots of works to complete. But I try my best to find sometime to write for you all. I really respect you all's feelings so, today I am updating it on a request.

Coz I was planning to write someday after but it's okk , I think you all are waiting fro long. So this one is for you all.

And ONE THING MORE: I have started a TOP 3 COMMENTS CONTEST ON MY STORIES.. SO DO TAKE PART IN IT AND THOSE 3 WILL BE MENTIONED IN MY STORIES TO GET VIEWED BY OTHER PEOPLE.

HOPE YOU ❤️ ALL PARTICIPATE!!!

_______________________________________

SO LET'S START!

PRECAP: Trio were on their way to Purvi's house in Tarika's car.

And on their way to Purvi's house in btw. they have already gone to their houses and changed in their comfy clothes only Purvi is in the uniform/ duty clothes.
[They were not going to Purvi's flat room actually they are organising the party in Purvi's villa house which she has buyed recently]

Purvi and all after sometime reaches to a beautiful villa. The view is superb and it looks so damn perfect destination for any party.

Tarika's outfit:

Ishita's outfit:

And both were just been stunned on looking to it and we're freezed at the doorstep

And both were just been stunned on looking to it and we're freezed at the doorstep. Where Purvi was already inside. So on seeing them she said:  aree Tarika, Ishita aao na andar aao. Wahaan kyun ruk gaye..
Yrr... Aaj toh bohot thak gyi hun main.

Tarika: haan

Ishita: haan haan

So now they enters inside with that Purvi leaves for her room which is on the top floor (guys the villa consists of two floors only The GROUND and The TOP one .

So after around 15mins Purvi comes down stares and her outfit:

On seeing her like this:

Tarika: kahin jaa rhi hai kya tu

Purvi: nhi yrr... vo actually na abhi bijli vala aane vala hai
Yrr.. newly shifted hai toh abhi sab kuchh checked nhi hua hai thik se. Aur ham sabb yahan aa hi rahe the to socha use bulvahi loon.

Ishita: haan thik hai...
Vese mast lag rhi hai...

Tarika: kya...mast lag rhi hai...baal dekh iske...

Then both (tarika and Ishita started laughing)on her.

Purvi too started laughing a bit and with that she goes outside of house and comes back in around 10mins.

When she entered with two bags full of groceries and other household items. And she sees no one was there.

She then starts calling them:
Tarika...... Ishita.....tarika...ishi.....kahan ho tum dono....

Aree...kahan chale gaye ye dono...

Meanwhile tarika and Ishita comes from back and attacked on her shoulder...

Tarika/Ishita: boo.... hahaha....😆😂😂😂🤣🤣 hahahaha🤣🤣....darr gyi na...

Purvi: (dar jati hai aur uss wajah se uske bags niche gir jaate hai...aur sari vegees niche fail jaati hain...) Haan... main toh dar gayi...par ye dekho(signaling towards floor)ye kya..sara samaan gir gaya...

Tarika and Ishita exchange glances on this and says: Oops!

Aree..koi nhi ham bhi utha dete hai..

And with around 20mins they all setted the things in kitchen and other stuffs..and with the mean time they came out of kitchen electrician comes..and Purvi goes with him to check the house lights...

For around 25mins whole house 🏠 was checked and she signed in the paper and electrician wents..

Now all were, sitting on couches , purvi was reading her interview which was printed in newspaper..and she was lying on couch with her head on Tarika's thigh...

Tarika was sitting and Ishita was also sitting (facing both in front of her).

While Purvi was reading newspaper she finds something and with a jerk she sits up on couch.

Tarika: kya...hua...purvi...ese kyun uthi...itna jerk laga mujhe...

Ishita: kya...hua... kuchh galat valat likh diya hai kya media valon ne..🤣🤣(said while giggling)

Purvi: nhi..nhi...ye dekho...

Tarika: aisa kya hai...😏

Purvi glances her and shows newspaper...

Tarika is also shocked...

Ishita: aree...kya hogya tum dono ko...aisa kya dekh liya🤔🤔

Meanwhile she takes off newspaper from Tarika's hand..

On seeing she also becomes shocked..

Tarika was like this:

And both said( Purvi+Ishita) : usne hamein bataya tak nhi

Tarika: haan yr..itna sab kuch kr liya usne aur hamein bataya tak nhi...

Purvi: yrr..vese bhi jab se vo gayi uska no. bhi toh nhi hai hamare pass ..aur hamne bhi toh usse baat nhi ki na...

Ishita: hmm..haaan vo toh hai... lekin yrr main khush hoon

Tarika: haa khush toh main bhi feel kar rhi hoon..

Purvi: Bohot achha lag raha hai sun kar vo itna kuchh ban gyi...lekin ye baat usee batani chahiye hi thi...nhi bulana tha toh mat bulati...par bata toh sakti hi thi na...

Trio agrees on this line..

_______________________________________

So, guys this was the chapter, hope you like , I'll try to update this chapters 2nd part soon.. Please comment and think:

Who was she ?

Whom they're talking about?

Why all were shocked and happy too and for whom?

What has trio seen in newspaper?

_______________________________________

There to come many twists and turns...you will love the next part...comment below to let me know if I should elaborate more about her or not..

Till then bye 👋 guys...take care..